"I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily...and...maybe explode together"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Filian starting with a banger from the 2012.
Thank you filian, I'm feeling old, now

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

"If Pippa changed her ways and disavowed her past actions and that part of her community, then-"

Then you would still find reasons to think she's problematic, until the day she no longer exists, because she already did and regularly does. The evil alt-right fans of hers, doing such evil things that they can not be repeated and you'll just have to trust me sweaty, will completely vanish from their discussions as well the second that Pippa hangs up the rabbit ears, and there will be much rejoicing - until the next boogeyman that they prop up as literally hitler (actually, for real this time, guys we promise)

The more that anyone has to go out of their way to proclaim just how bad and totally evil something is, the more I'm inclined to believe they have skeletons in their closet that they would rather not come to light.
There was also this bitch who was too much of a coward to tweet at her directly.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why is Krampus in Pippa's chat? I swear to fucking God he's a cockroach.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
damn starting off with gangnam style

we bustin out moves today it seems

Stunned But Dumb

So, I'm watching that clip from Pippa the tweet, etc. and there's something I've been curious about for a long while. How necessary is twitter for big and medium corpo vtubers? Like could/do any of them just cut away from the site? How much would it actually stunt growth?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Why is Krampus in Pippa's chat? I swear to fucking God he's a cockroach.
Did you expect him to have either the self respect or self discipline to make a choice and stick with it?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

So, I'm watching that clip from Pippa the tweet, etc. and there's something I've been curious about for a long while. How necessary is twitter for big and medium corpo vtubers? Like could/do any of them just cut away from the site? How much would it actually stunt growth?
Guess it depends on what they want, twitter is good for more than just growth, even with its downsides. Unless someone caught every stream, and streams/videos were made for every announcements, quite a few people would miss shit like merch announcements and streams. That happens enough times for things like YT streams, and you end up slowly chipping at your analytics, YT stops recommending you, and you get into the slow death spiral of a channels visibility.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

:whatastory: These replies are a goldmine, man.

I'm very vocal about my racism and bigotry tyvm, just not in a streamers chat like a sped.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
There was also this bitch who was too much of a coward to tweet at her directly.

o-o-oh no guys, how can you possibly survive without micromanaging every aspect of your audience? without an entire 5 year post history to comb over for wrongthink? I am slain

Anyways, Lethal Company is the new fad game I guess. It looks pretty good to be honest, after Pippa's stream I saw a Henya/Zentreya collab of the game that was fucking hilarious.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Postal rrat

chinshilla
There are two internets
The one where everyone pretends to be nice and no-one means it, and the one where everyone pretends to be an asshole and no-one means it
I know which I prefer

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
There are two internets
The one where everyone pretends to be nice and no-one means it, and the one where everyone pretends to be an asshole and no-one means it
I know which I prefer
I mean some people definitely mean it, but I'd prefer option 2 as well.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
ooooow early stream, I'm looking forward to this collab! The game is whatever but Rie and Panko :hololove:
I will tolerate figity-filian

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
For someone with ADHD, filian sure can hold a conversation while still being interrupted 20 times by chat and audio alerts.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
For someone with ADHD, filian sure can hold a conversation while still being interrupted 20 times by chat and audio alerts.
Streaming suits her. I can't imagine having her as a coworker in a traditional job. One upside of her hyper brain is that she's impressively witty and funny when she's on a roll, and if not, she changes topics so quickly it hardly matters.

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
By the way, the funniest part about the tweets from this Krimbo Yamanba and his ilk is that they are assuming Pippa was extremely negatively surprised by the jogger tism from the other day and mad at her fanbase over it, and this also applies to the nasty QRTs she got from it too. The twitter freaks smelled blood in the water and thought it was an opportune time to dogpile her in their bizarre attempts to try and 'make her switch sides' (I.E. they started up the "SHE'S LITERALLY HITLER SHE NEEDS TO DISAVOW ALL OF THEM!" alarms again), but the absolute funniest part is that, according to what she literally said last night, none of that is what she was thinking at all, and she really didn't care about the racism tisms - it literally was just because she doesn't want Twitter to nuke her. If you want proof that none of these people watch streams, here ya go - though we already knew that.
:whatastory:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I'm enjoying fillian I think I've had to much anime/vtuber brain rot

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom