"Once upon a time there was a good girl named Kronii, She always made sure to do her chores and go to bed on time. But little did her parents know, she was actually not real. 'SHE'S REAL TO ME!' he screamed and flipped himself over. For eternity, he would wander thinking of her. Wanting her"CouncilRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

diethylether

bird molecule
She was getting distracted by a big donation and brainworming, I'd say this was warranted.
come on, she was going to end stream anyways, she just sent all her viewers off

JMForte

To be fair, anyone that doesn't agree with "Current thing" is a brown kiwi tourist, so take that as you will lol.
With pipkun being there, are they wrong?

Eureka

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
With pipkun being there, are they wrong?
I still don't know for sure where Pipkun, like, actually originated from. Was he 4chan or KF first?

diethylether

bird molecule
Do you know how late it is for Pippa?
4am? she's gonna stay awake until like 9 anyways (though I encourage her plan to eat, melatonin and sleep)

JMForte

I still don't know for sure where Pipkun, like, actually originated from. Was he 4chan or KF first?
I think he's said that he's only ever used 4chan to post his art to /pcg/ a long time ago on the pippa fancord but it's Pipkun, so who actually knows. Could be thinking of someone else but I am pretty sure it was pipkun who said something along those lines

RedRage

Going back to the twitter community thing, I can see it being a good idea to get a feel for what people who actually watch her think given the discrepancy between these numbers
Numbers.png
Though that comes with the caveats of her wanting that sort of feedback (I think she would for the most part, free the Ripper) and people not being worried about getting swept. Though in reality, it probably is new tech thing Pippa wanted to fuck around with. If she talked about it during the stream and I missed it, ignore this, my net was dead for like an hour and a half and I wanna sleep before I watch the vod.

Skill issue :smugpipi:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can see it being a good idea to get a feel for what people who actually watch her think given the discrepancy between these numbers

:annoyedpippa:

kingcaid

Though in reality, it probably is new tech thing Pippa wanted to fuck around with. If she talked about it during the stream and I missed it, ignore this, my net was dead for like an hour and a half and I wanna sleep before I watch the vod.

Skill issue :smugpipi:
She did mention it was something she thought would be fun to mess with. Its a bit buggy though sent my request in within a minute of her opening it up and I've been stuck on pending since. Saw a few others complaining about the same issue in capipicord.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She did mention it was something she thought would be fun to mess with. Its a bit buggy though sent my request in within a minute of her opening it up and I've been stuck on pending since. Saw a few others complaining about the same issue in capipicord.
It probably means you were rejected.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
K I'll let Pippa know
sorry i didnt look at my tabs i was half asleep

thats actually just embarrassing

i genuinely want to bury myself in a hole holy shit

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
AB really kept the shitposters out.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If you get rejected you can't re-apply, you are stuck pending forever

pipppppppppp.png

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Awoogers

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
do shares count or nah
Honestly, I wouldn't know, I glow a tad bit too much
1700232512443.png
Try to like and rt a bunch of stuff from the art tag before applying, I guess.

Awoogers

yeah i regularly rt art and stuff from my games and chuubas so i guess its a plus

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I'm probably going to stay in pending as my (third? fourth?) account just follows and has one pinned tweet.

I'm too paranoid to use twitter properly as you can get banned for fucking anything, and getting unbanned is even more impossible now. I don't know what the fuck happened. Either some spies got past Musk's mass execution, or they have so much fewer moderators now they're relying a lot more on automation, which just means reports are nuclear.

Schockwellenreiter

Dr. Negro Cortex
Just have self respect and don't use twitter, you'll feel better. Even if she's your oshi she's not worth the negative serotonin multiplier of signing up to twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom