"I think she might be a Nazi, I'm gonna be honest. I got some Hitler Particle-vibes just sort of radiating off of that particular VTuber."Xanderhal (talking about Pippa)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Dedicated scratching foot... buy a cat scratching post or something.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Nigga really wait until now for this lol why not ask earlier?

gofile cause Rumble sucks!

Thank you, it has gone to good use.
1700210652380.png

diethylether

bird molecule
1700207553826.png

ok based

All I ask is for Pippa to not get groomed in her new twitter group. All I ask of you goons is to not groom Pippa in this new twitter group. I know this is like asking the dog to not chase the car and for the car to not get chased, but in a city full of stop lights you start worrying about the car's rear end, you know?
she won't read it anyways, it'll get flooded like the pc discord soon enough

cheap shit. you need to photoshop pippa in a black white photo of a nazi examining concentration camp jews. theres some well known photos that'll shout "pippa is a nazi!" without it being blatant
you could draw pippa as kar98k in the girls frontline doujin with negev intrusive thoughts won

man I really like her moth model, shame I didn't know about her back then. It's really cute

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
No, it's the original song PONPONPON
Every time that song plays, Airi causes a major accident on a major Californian highway.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I wonder if Pippa will ever learn that she doesn't need to win every hand while having a sizable lead.

Sven

Zephyr had 0 points
Fish still loses to him

RedRage

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Did Pippa ever change her ad settings back, I never saw people getting 10 ads before like a week or two ago.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
If she showers twice in 1 day it proves she's a skinwalker.

Sven

Did Pippa ever change her ad settings back, I never saw people getting like 10 ads before like a week or two ago.
Nope, she tried, fucked it up and that has led us to the present.

"Chromu when was the last time you showered" Pippa, you can't just ask a streamer that

Short

God Damn the Sun

kingcaid

Kind of her to let the normies go to bed. Honestly was expecting her to stream until dawn.

diethylether

bird molecule

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Damm @John Vtuber👁️ is a sperg SAD
View attachment 56311
Yeah, I don't think that's him lol
I always start to forget what sorta site I'm on until one of you does something like this or like the one chick from the lethal company stream, then I'm reminded that you can take a kiwi off the farm, but not take the farm out of a kiwi.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I always start to forget what sorta site I'm on until one of you does something like this or like the one chick from the lethal company stream, then I'm reminded that you can take a kiwi off the farm, but not take the farm out of a kiwi.
I wasn't even from the farms, but /pcg/ called me a daaahhhhxxer so I guess I fit in lmao

RedRage

I wasn't even from the farms, but /pcg/ called me a daaahhhhxxer so I guess I fit in lmao
To be fair, anyone that doesn't agree with "Current thing" is a brown kiwi tourist, so take that as you will lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom