"Muh therapist is gonna enjoy this so much, because before this, all I ever told him was 'I'm saaad, I'm angry, I'm empty inside...' nnhehaHaHUAHAhuahua, and instead now it's gonna be like 'I'm stressed! I haven't been sleeping! there's so much work!' ehahaHahUHUAHUAHahuahua, I'm just so happy to be working again"Dokibird

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Shut up, Kirsche's induction ceremony is starting!

JMForte

Is this going to be a Pippa hardly talks collab?

TwoBit

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa wants to kill the Kelvin, Kirsche wants to molest him, and the other two are still on the cutscene.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Strawberry goatfarmer cat is having problems- and Pippa is already trying to murder the others.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Typies_Full.gif

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Take heart, my niggas, whatever we make can't possibly be worse than that fucking video.
The fan video /pcg/ made for her Bday was pretty great. Also the Ken Ashcorp Birthday song was 10/10.

One final Sleepy post for the night.
View attachment 19145
Shes just like me fr fr. I donate fag a bit too much and I should stop doing that shit.

This reminded me of the whole AI president thing in a way. Maybe we can do an AI video for Pippa featuring Jim, Ralph and the Nostalgia Critic.

Sleepy isn't in Phase Connect and she's pretty much as close to a Pippa bestie as we can hope for, so I'm not really sure where you're coming from on this. I'm going to go on the optimistic route and say Sleepy was invited but just didn't see the message or whatnot.
The video feels a bit rushed. Maybe Sleepy wasnt available because she was hanging out with Pippa or she didn't get a DM. Who knows.

Here's the vid. Of course the people of youtube seem to love it.

You seem to forget that Pippa has 200,000 subs. The vast majority of them know her through clips and other videos and shit like this is just a nice little short video for them to consume. That said about 300-400 people that were live-watching didnt like the video but there were a total of 2800 viewers. The vast majority thought it was fine or just didnt care enough to bitch about it.

What the video should have been, as per my limitless autism:

-Interviews with Pippa's friends, genmates, without being lead to the documenter's conclusion. Let them cook, on their own, in their own words.
-Cut out everything that doesn't have to do with those interviews, including but not limited to: skin-posting, mod-posting, talking about how much you know about Pippa/her history, "holding her accountable" or whatever that guilt-trip was at the end
-Keep the running time to around 10 - 15 minutes at the absolute maximum, ideally it should be around 5 - 7 minutes, because it *will* play on Pippa's stream, and she *will* keep pausing throughout to react
-Do not put the "winding down/ending" segment in the middle of the documentary, if at all. A better ending would have been the interviewee's final thoughts/comments, and a brief (few second) flourish of the title card before the zinger of "haha kirsche dropped a hard-R-but-not-really", I feel like there were better options for that as well
-Do not interject your own opinions of Pippa's content, what you find objectionable, do that on your own time and not for a Pippa-related celebratory video
-If something comes to mind where you think "wouldn't it be cool if-", immediately discard that thought. Focus on a single strength, the interviews, and the content will be all the better for it instead of being a mismatched stitching together of various ideas.

Source: personal experience in this type of content creation, compounded with educational experience, generalized heavily because if I do the heavy lifting, I expect to be paid for it.
Going to go off on a limb here and say that the vision was a sort of "documentary" about Pippa. Like those documentaries on regular TV where a presenter talks about positive aspects and drama aspects about some dead famous person. Wouldve liked for it to focus more on others reaction to her. Have 10 people respond to a few Pippa questions.

Don't read the message or the amount.
Thank you [Name] at the end of stream.
Problem solved.
While I agree that this would fix the problem, I think a good chunk of what makes Pippa's stream fun is the shit chat says and Pippa reacting to it. Some of it gets lost when its not read in the context of the stream. She should disable superchats during the superchat reading streams though as she often ends up with more superchats than what she starts with.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
"You found aloe?" - Kirsche
"Aloe Mano?" - Pippa
"That's not a real thing Pippa" - Lumi

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This just in, Pippa commits hatecrimes on melinated squirrels.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This is like that one episode of Survivor or whatever where the entire woman team is just laying down on the beach, starving to proverbial death.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm amazed we had to wait twenty-six whole minutes until we got Pippa screaming KIRSCHEEEEEEEEE!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
"She has to specify that it's melinated before she attacks it" - Kirsche about Based Pippa.

And it took me forever to find this because Youtube and Google are shit, but Yandex is a bro, thank you Putin.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
This is already a collab from hell and I only hope it gets hotter.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Don't read the message or the amount.
Thank you [Name] at the end of stream.
Problem solved.

While I agree that this would fix the problem, I think a good chunk of what makes Pippa's stream fun is the shit chat says and Pippa reacting to it. Some of it gets lost when its not read in the context of the stream. She should disable superchats during the superchat reading streams though as she often ends up with more superchats than what she starts with.

Both have a point. The amount thing can be funny sometimes (pokedollars), but she should just read the message. Maybe even go the holo route and only acknowledge akasupas while live?

Also, IIRC, at some point Ame introduced a "credit screen" to alleviate the amount of SCs she had to read, specially because she was tired of spending so many hours doing SC reading streams. What happened to that? Maybe Pippa can do something like that?

hololive ruined /jp/

"You found aloe?" - Kirsche
"Aloe Mano?" - Pippa
"That's not a real thing Pippa" - Lumi
why does her brain think of nijisanji when hearing the word "Aloe"? its fucking lotion

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
These are the kind of moments I was waiting for/expecting out of a stream with these four. :SelenHAHAhere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom