"Whenever I see kaigainiki comments in chat and on twitter, and they type 'Onion' I immediately notice -'Ah, they must be talking about me'- "Minato Aqua

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Consensual cannibalism in 3... 2... 1...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Dragoon

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Yuri mentions she casually watches gore.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"I found a woman! I'm going to kill her!"

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
"You're a sick fuck Yuri" -Pippa
"A little, yeah!" -Yuri

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
1669295226998704.jpg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
JL7Ten throws money at her, Xynchro clips her, and Archivefag is her janny, therefore they're /in/ and have the right to dictate what kind of content she makes. Actual groomer shit.

I'd suggest watching Kirsche's POV because her chat is comfy and you can actually participate without getting swamped in retards.
They hate the drama part because they fear that shit going to boil over and it will have a negative effect on Pippa by getting her canceled for engaging with the undesirables of the internet, and it might also have a negative effect on the general public's perception of Phase Connect and its talents.

I understand the concern but at this point (almost 2 years) I feel like most of the public actively like Phase because of that.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Yuri talks about snuff films and gore :vespernice:
>Yuri talks about killing a frog
:pikafaku:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Edit: When she said holy cube, I thought she meant the Buffalo Cube.

They hate the drama part because they fear that shit going to boil over and it will have a negative effect on Pippa by getting her canceled for engaging with the undesirables of the internet, and it might also have a negative effect on the general public's perception of Phase Connect and its talents.

I understand the concern but at this point (almost 2 years) I feel like most of the public look actively like Phase because of that.
Counter point, the world should heal and the weak should fear the strong once more as bullies roam freely again.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Here's the problem with that: money.

Superchats are a transaction; one party pays money to ensure the other party reads their message, either to be read aloud or to get a response.

To renege on that agreement wouldn't be fair to her audience, and she knows it. I'm sure she's hyper aware of how dismissive that would come off as. Especially considering how much she appreciates her audience and is afraid of losing them.

You may enjoy Pippacasts, but she does need a guiding hand to keep her ADHD ass on track. I guarantee she'd say the same thing.
It's a difficult thing to navigate but the bandaid will need ripping off at some point, if not now, then by the end of the year at the latest. The majority of the Holos only read select superchats because there's far too many to get through without it completely dominating their streams, and Pippa's outearning some of them these days.

Will some people be upset about it? Probably, but her growth's showing no sign of slowing down, and even without getting distracted by tangents it's gonna be unfeasible to read them all soon.

Sadly she follows the biggest one who does it on twitter and has said she is extremely grateful for him. Can't really say she ignores them with that.View attachment 19218
She never said she was extremely grateful to Henri. I also don't think she views JL7ten as a pitiable fan either but whatever stream starting.
Pippa is very insecure about herself and JL7ten has been nice to her (in a superficial, surface-level manner, at least) since she was a very small streamer; she likely feels the same way about all the names she recognises from the early days. It doesn't mean she agrees with or supports everything they say or do, she's just grateful for their long-term support. I wouldn't read too far into it honestly.

I understand the concern but at this point (almost 2 years) I feel like most of the public look actively like Phase because of that.
Some of it's concernfagging but the more vocal anti-edrama people do seem to have a real chip on their shoulder about having to share Pippa's attention with people they don't like.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
This entire collab is a nightmare. Good =)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Donion

TwoBit

Early Adopter
This is already a collab from hell and I only hope it gets hotter.
Forreal, I'm only half listening in the background and it sounds hilarious. This collab will be one I have to download and put on the big screen when I have the time.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Lumi retard counter: 5

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'd rather live my life not knowing what spider vagina looks like.

Apparently somebody on the Farms has a picture of a bee vagina if that'd be more palatable.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom