"Fucking Elira Pendora fucking bitch! Fucking bitch! tyeshyeyiyunoh fucking bitch-Elira-Lazulight... fuck you bitch!"Enna Alouette

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
To be fair, if he didn't stop her from getting sidetracked she'd never get through the superchats. Considering people pay money for those, it is important.

Also I'm pretty sure she herself acknowledges the prodding to get back on track is more beneficial than not.
True, but she's grown to the point where reading out every superchat just isn't practical any more, and spending time reading out messages that make no sense without the context of a specific moment from a stream two weeks ago seems like a waste of potential duckkino time.

Gonna echo what I said a few pages back: the mods should curate the missed superchat lists to highlight standalone messages, that way there'll be more breathing room for off-topic chatter too. I'll admit it can be a bit disappointing if she misses a donation I've sent in the moment, but I can't expect her undivided attention when there are countless other donations and messages coming in at the same time plus whatever's happening on screen. The main point of donating is to fund the entertainment, and I'd argue just letting her chat is more entertaining than a mod pressuring her to thank me for a donation I forgot I even sent.

JMForte

True, but she's grown to the point where reading out every superchat just isn't practical any more, and spending time reading out messages that make no sense without the context of a specific moment from a stream two weeks ago seems like a waste of potential duckkino time.

Gonna echo what I said a few pages back: the mods should curate the missed superchat lists to highlight standalone messages, that way there'll be more breathing room for off-topic chatter too. I'll admit it can be a bit disappointing if she misses a donation I've sent in the moment, but I can't expect her undivided attention when there are countless other donations and messages coming in at the same time plus whatever's happening on screen. The main point of donating is to fund the entertainment, and I'd argue just letting her chat is more entertaining than a mod pressuring her to thank me for a donation I forgot I even sent.
See I wonder how much it would affect her income. I do know on some game streams she gets a lot less superchats and I don't really think it's the game streams themselves, cause when she starts going on a tangent during those streams she ends up getting tons of superchats versus when she is more focused on the game and really isn't responding to superchats. How many people would stop donating if she didn't read them is something I am curious about because I have seen people say they wouldn't donate if she didn't read the message.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Here's the problem with that: money.

Superchats are a transaction; one party pays money to ensure the other party reads their message, either to be read aloud or to get a response.

To renege on that agreement wouldn't be fair to her audience, and she knows it. I'm sure she's hyper aware of how dismissive that would come off as. Especially considering how much she appreciates her audience and is afraid of losing them.

You may enjoy Pippacasts, but she does need a guiding hand to keep her ADHD ass on track. I guarantee she'd say the same thing.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Maybe its because I don't really care but I think they have always complained about this stuff since the rage stream. If Pippa wants archivefag around as a mod and is willing to entertain their discords videos and projects are you going to keep seething about all of it?
The one thing that worries me about it all is Pippa takes what her audience says to heart. Sure, she'll slap down chat in the moment but when they're making whining videos about it, it probably does get to her and can make her question if she's doing something wrong. I don't think it will change her content, but her mental state can take a hit because of these homos.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm pretty sure the entire nature of her mental state is that she thinks everything she does is wrong irrespective of feedback in either direction. In any case I'm happy to leave that up to her IRL friends, family, and coworkers because there's not shit we can do from here.

JMForte

The one thing that worries me about it all is Pippa takes what her audience says to heart. Sure, she'll slap down chat in the moment but when they're making whining videos about it, it probably does get to her and can make her question if she's doing something wrong. I don't think it will change her content, but her mental state can take a hit because of these homos.
True, but at the end of the day people are going to complain about something she does. Pippa has attracted an audience that all have likes and dislikes and it's an audience that has opposing interests so regardless of what she does there is going to be someone not liking her content and this isn't a edrama vs hating edrama thing but her content as a whole. Some people like her gaming content and dislike her react content some like her react and dislike her gaming and she is seemingly afraid to lose any piece of the audience she has gained so she tries to balance it in a piss poor way, like one thing that stands out is when she talks about loli stuff (it has come up a quite a bit in some recent streams) it always seems like she is trying to walk a tight rope saying she doesn't hate it and saying she doesn't like it even though in the past she straight up said she enjoyed Fate/Illya because it had "lolis smooching" in it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
True, but at the end of the day people are going to complain about something she does. Pippa has attracted an audience that all have likes and dislikes and it's an audience that has opposing interests so regardless of what she does there is going to be someone not liking her content and this isn't a edrama vs hating edrama thing but her content as a whole. Some people like her gaming content and dislike her react content some like her react and dislike her gaming and she is seemingly afraid to lose any piece of the audience she has gained so she tries to balance it in a piss poor way, like one thing that stands out is when she talks about loli stuff (it has come up a quite a bit in some recent streams) it always seems like she is trying to walk a tight rope saying she doesn't hate it and saying she doesn't like it even though in the past she straight up said she enjoyed Fate/Illya because it had "lolis smooching" in it.
Sure, but my point was also that it's one thing to type a message in chat or send a suppa, it's another to make an extended video with your grievances. Just seems kind of slimy on their end and could have negative effects on her.

I'm pretty sure the entire nature of her mental state is that she thinks everything she does is wrong irrespective of feedback in either direction. In any case I'm happy to leave that up to her IRL friends, family, and coworkers because there's not shit we can do from here.
If only she'd let me fix her and marry her. :pippasadl:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sure, but my point was also that it's one thing to type a message in chat or send a suppa, it's another to make an extended video with your grievances. Just seems kind of slimy on their end and could have negative effects on her.
The thing with the chats and supas never ends though. It's very clear that Pippa likes both e-drama and react content, and EVER SINCE THE FUCKING RALPH STREAM A YEAR AGO, every time one of those two comes up, the same people are there going "Pippa nobody likes this, do something else", over and fucking over again. Like, what the fuck do these people want? They just want the Pippa that spergs out about plushies, and Pippa that plays videogames and nothing else?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
EVER SINCE THE FUCKING RALPH STREAM A YEAR AGO, every time one of those two comes up, the same people are there going "Pippa nobody likes this, do something else", over and fucking over again.
From what I've seen, at least, she also ignores them over and fucking over again.

JMForte

That's fair. It was bound to happen eventually. Video grievances always feel like the "I have tried everything else to air my grievance this is the last straw"
The thing with the chats and supas never ends though. It's very clear that Pippa likes both e-drama and react content, and EVER SINCE THE FUCKING RALPH STREAM A YEAR AGO, every time one of those two comes up, the same people are there going "Pippa nobody likes this, do something else", over and fucking over again. Like, what the fuck do these people want? They just want the Pippa that spergs out about plushies, and Pippa that plays videogames and nothing else?
My only problem with the react is that when she goes to discord for recommendations she sometimes get garbage recommendations but that's more of a complaint about recommendations than reactions themselves. It's even funnier as /pcg/ doesn't even complain about that stuff anymore.
From what I've seen, at least, she also ignores them over and fucking over again.
Sadly she follows the biggest one who does it on twitter and has said she is extremely grateful for him. Can't really say she ignores them with that. follow.PNG

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I don't even get how you can be so opposed to e-drama/lolcow talk and still be a fan of Pippa. It's a significant part of who she is.

It genuinely baffles me...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Sadly she follows the biggest one who does it on twitter and has said she is extremely grateful for him. Can't really say she ignores them with that. follow.PNG
She was also nice to Henry, it doesn't mean she actually likes him, more that she views him a pitiable long term fan.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Speaking of which the collab is starting

Edit: the multiview

JMForte

She was also nice to Henry, it doesn't mean she actually likes him, more that she views him a pitiable long term fan.
She never said she was extremely grateful to Henri. I also don't think she views JL7ten as a pitiable fan either but whatever stream starting.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Pippa is live and somebodys already posted her pov soooo

Kirsche POV:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I don't even get how you can be so opposed to e-drama/lolcow talk and still be a fan of Pippa. It's a significant part of who she is.

It genuinely baffles me...
JL7Ten throws money at her, Xynchro clips her, and Archivefag is her janny, therefore they're /in/ and have the right to dictate what kind of content she makes. Actual groomer shit.

I'd suggest watching Kirsche's POV because her chat is comfy and you can actually participate without getting swamped in retards.

JMForte

I forgot how much I hate long intro screens. I am glad Pippa moved away from them.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'd suggest watching Kirsche's POV because her chat is comfy and you can actually participate without getting swamped in retards.
I want to, but at the same I want to give Pippa the view. It's a tough choice.

Edit: That Kirsche talking animation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom