"Until tonight when it was Googled on stream, I thought a fupa was the flabby belly of a cat. I didn’t know it was a human thing. I have now learned and will continue on with my life with this knowledge"Pomu Rainpuff

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

After a calming rest, I have reevaluated my opinion.
NOPE.
STILL MALDING.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS INFURIATING.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT SHE DOES THEN TURN IN YOUR BROOM AND GO WATCH SOMEONE ELSE.
OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR LITTLE DISCORD FEIFDOM.
THIS HAS NEVER BEEN, NOR WILL EVER BE, ABOUT YOU.

FUCK YOU.
I think you are little too upset about this and everything archivefag has posted in relation to this hasn't really upset me the same way it has some seemingly some of you because he isn't wrong in that if something from the community is shown, and Pippa herself has said she loves community shit like this, it SHOULD be of a high quality which this isn't. Don't see why you are saying he dislikes the content Pippa does when he hasn't said something like that and the only thing that comes close to that being said is by the person who made the video.

hololive ruined /jp/

i'm not reading shit, whats the tl;dr.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
i'm not reading shit, whats the tl;dr.
A 200k celebration video was made for Pippa. It's too long and has too much skin in it. We're collectively at varying levels of upset about it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I just wanted more cringe news segments, man

hololive ruined /jp/

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I think you are little too upset about this and everything archivefag has posted in relation to this hasn't really upset me the same way it has some seemingly some of you because he isn't wrong in that if something from the community is shown, and Pippa herself has said she loves community shit like this, it SHOULD be of a high quality which this isn't. Don't see why you are saying he dislikes the content Pippa does when he hasn't said something like that and the only thing that comes close to that being said is by the person who made the video.
I think folks are confusing Archivebro for Low Effort Clips, who was the actual dude in the video.

Archivebro had his voice distorted in the interview segments.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I think folks are confusing Archivebro for Low Effort Clips, who was the actual dude in the video.

Archivebro had his voice distorted in the interview segments.
Can't I just hate both of them, like the government? Pippa love!

hololive ruined /jp/

Golly gee wIllikiers this video fucking drags on forever. at least there some tangents to salvage this boring video.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I hate both.
Newfags don't know how bad things have gotten with the Discord cabal trying to throw their weight around.
No, that is not hyperbole.
9bltdjdno0491.png
They seeth at laughing at stupid shit on the internet, AKA one of Pippa's joys in life.
They are, unironically, miserable cunts that embody the 'stop having fun guys' meme.
They've gotten to the point where they are emboldened to tell Pippa, the reason why anyone is here to begin with, what to do.
Screenshot_1.png
FnmsK9BXwAEMFEg.jpg
Xyznchro/Low Effort Clips/Spic and his butt buddy Archivefag (the voice changer one) made their segments about them and not Pippa.
The mask has been off for a long time now and anyone who sat through that monumental display of ego wiithout getting angry at the nerve of these cunts; I can't cure the blind.
You're on your own.
Don't be sheepy.
Be Sleepy.
19132-ed2025a3295826b3687bdf96887eb6ef.jpg

hololive ruined /jp/

I hate both.
Newfags don't know how bad things have gotten with the Discord cabal trying to throw their weight around.
View attachment 19188
They seeth at laughing at stupid shit on the internet, AKA one of Pippa's joys in life.
They are, unironically, miserable cunts that embody the 'stop having fun guys' meme.
They've gotten to the point where they are emboldened to tell Pippa, the reason why anyone is here to begin with, what to do.
View attachment 19189
View attachment 19190
Xyznchro/Low Effort Clips/Spic and his butt buddy Archivefag (the voice changer one) made their segments about them and not Pippa.
The mask has been off for a long time now and anyone who sat through that monumental display of ego wiithout getting angry at the nerve of these cunts; I can't cure the blind.
You're on your own.
Don't be sheepy.
Be Sleepy.
It's an ok vid if it wasn't forced on stream. I wouldn't have watched if it wasn't on stream though.

JMForte

I hate both.
View attachment 19188
View attachment 19189
View attachment 19190
You're on your own.
Don't be sheepy.
Be Sleepy.
Maybe its because I don't really care but I think they have always complained about this stuff since the rage stream. If Pippa wants archivefag around as a mod and is willing to entertain their discords videos and projects are you going to keep seething about all of it? I think you should chill out with it because it makes you come off as a white knight seething about retarded shit. Maybe it's because I am not super into Pippa or any vtuber to the point I buy merch and superchat and all that but some of you guys do come off as deranged about some of this shit regarding Pippa, from /pcg/ to this place to the discord. That last point really goes for the entire community that likes vtubers.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
I want to laugh at retards on the Internet.
I want others to be free to laugh at retards on the Internet.
Why is this such a hard concept for midwits to grasp.

JMForte

I want to laugh at retards on the Internet.
I want others to be free to laugh at retards on the Internet.
Why is this such a hard concept for midwits to grasp.
Basically. Pippa isn't going to stop laughing at people no matter how much the complain so why do people need to get so angry about them complaining about it? Just laugh at them.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Maybe its because I don't really care but I think they have always complained about this stuff since the rage stream. If Pippa wants archivefag around as a mod and is willing to entertain their discords videos and projects are you going to keep seething about all of it? I think you should chill out with it because it makes you come off as a white knight seething about retarded shit. Maybe it's because I am not super into Pippa or any vtuber to the point I buy merch and superchat and all that but some of you guys do come off as deranged about some of this shit regarding Pippa, from /pcg/ to this place to the discord. That last point really goes for the entire community that likes vtubers.
If it was contained to their gay little discord, that'd be fine. Thing is, they start getting uppity in chat, or even in supas, in JL7ten's case. And it's not the kind of uppity where he says something retarded and then leaves, it's the kind where he will send the same "Please move on from this topic, Pippa", "We're not here for the drama, Pippa, we're here for you" post five times in a row, then superchat it, as soon as she starts talking about something he doesn't like.

I don't think anyone here goes and disrupts the chat (as if that's possible anymore), the PC discord, or starts shit on official channels over their autism, but they can't be normal fucking people and just not watch the stream if they don't like the topic, so I imagine they're going to keep getting talked about. And the "celebration" video is just an escalation of this autism.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
No I think @Godzilla1984's post is fair criticism toward archivebro and Xyznchro. While I can't say I have a problem with the things they're openly known for (archivebro's not that ban-happy as a janny to my knowledge, and Low Effort Clips is a genuinely good clip channel), the way they've been injecting their personalities into Pippa's content lately has been getting more and more obnoxious.

Archivebro's been especially annoying lately during the superchat reading streams where he's essentially scolding Pippa for getting sidetracked, despite the fact the majority of her fans enjoy her as a zatsudan streamer and would rather hear her talk about whatever comes to mind than just reading off a list of messages. Xyznchro's video essentially speaks for itself, I hope he takes the hint from the backlash but time will tell.

JMForte

If it was contained to their gay little discord, that'd be fine. Thing is, they start getting uppity in chat, or even in supas, in JL7ten's case. And it's not the kind of uppity where he says something retarded and then leaves, it's the kind where he will send the same "Please move on from this topic, Pippa", "We're not here for the drama, Pippa, we're here for you" post five times in a row, then superchat it, as soon as she starts talking about something he doesn't like.
I think in JL7tens case I would say that stands outside of the discord and more on him being a paypig who Pippa follows on twitter and has said she was extremely grateful for. Attention like that goes to most peoples heads regardless of circumstances and something I don't think she should do at all.
No I think @Godzilla1984's post is fair criticism toward archivebro and Xyznchro. While I can't say I have a problem with the things they're openly known for (archivebro's not that ban-happy as a janny to my knowledge, and Low Effort Clips is a genuinely good clip channel), the way they've been injecting their personalities into Pippa's content lately has been getting more and more obnoxious.

Archivebro's been especially annoying lately during the superchat reading streams where he's essentially scolding Pippa for getting sidetracked, despite the fact the majority of her fans enjoy her as a zatsudan streamer and would rather hear her talk about whatever comes to mind than just reading off a list of messages. Xyznchro's video essentially speaks for itself, I hope he takes the hint from the backlash but time will tell.
I think it was more of the way he worded it and me thinking it's better to laugh at them than be mad but I do agree with them inserting themselves and the complaining about her tangents but I have noticed Pippa has sometimes seemed to hold back or not want to not tangent (even when she does) like she has been told to do it less or just her wanting to tangent less, I don't know if I am misremembering but I feel like she also said at some point she didn't want to go off topic as much.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
What the video should have been, as per my limitless autism:

-Interviews with Pippa's friends, genmates, without being lead to the documenter's conclusion. Let them cook, on their own, in their own words.
-Cut out everything that doesn't have to do with those interviews, including but not limited to: skin-posting, mod-posting, talking about how much you know about Pippa/her history, "holding her accountable" or whatever that guilt-trip was at the end
-Keep the running time to around 10 - 15 minutes at the absolute maximum, ideally it should be around 5 - 7 minutes, because it *will* play on Pippa's stream, and she *will* keep pausing throughout to react
-Do not put the "winding down/ending" segment in the middle of the documentary, if at all. A better ending would have been the interviewee's final thoughts/comments, and a brief (few second) flourish of the title card before the zinger of "haha kirsche dropped a hard-R-but-not-really", I feel like there were better options for that as well
-Do not interject your own opinions of Pippa's content, what you find objectionable, do that on your own time and not for a Pippa-related celebratory video
-If something comes to mind where you think "wouldn't it be cool if-", immediately discard that thought. Focus on a single strength, the interviews, and the content will be all the better for it instead of being a mismatched stitching together of various ideas.

Source: personal experience in this type of content creation, compounded with educational experience, generalized heavily because if I do the heavy lifting, I expect to be paid for it.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I think it was more of the way he worded it and me thinking it's better to laugh at them than be mad but I do agree with them inserting themselves and the complaining about her tangents but I have noticed Pippa has sometimes seemed to hold back or not want to not tangent (even when she does) like she has been told to do it less or just her wanting to tangent less, I don't know if I am misremembering but I feel like she also said at some point she didn't want to go off topic as much.
Let us use an example: Jim (Mr. Metokur).
His policy is to laugh at stupid shit on the internet because it is fun. I also do this.
His policy is to laugh at tyrants, big and small, because it strips them of their perceived power. Also because it is fun. I also do this.
These two statements do not strip him (or in our case, me) of the right of warranted anger for certain subjects. This is where there seems to be an impasse.
The age of live and let live died a long time ago.
Tolerating bad behaviour is how the modern internet ecosystem came to be.
I do not like it, and everyone and everything related to it, makes me angry.
It is a rational anger for what once was: the old internet.
It may seem overblown and inconsequential to you, but I call it for what it is: death by a thousand cuts.
An uppity mod ban here; a power-tripping janny there; it's all the same, and it adds up to the clusterfuck we call the modern internet.
I don't like it.
Simple as.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

To be fair, if he didn't stop her from getting sidetracked she'd never get through the superchats. Considering people pay money for those, it is important.

Also I'm pretty sure she herself acknowledges the prodding to get back on track is more beneficial than not.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
To be fair, if he didn't stop her from getting sidetracked she'd never get through the superchats. Considering people pay money for those, it is important.

Also I'm pretty sure she herself acknowledges the prodding to get back on track is more beneficial than not.
Don't read the message or the amount.
Thank you [Name] at the end of stream.
Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom