[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Not with that attitude, we don't. :smugrys:

So how we doing this, circlejerk-cord?
Doesn't need to be discord, silly. Organizing on the forum here is perfectly fine. If you really want it to not be public, DM chains are an option.

Sven

"At the end of the day, I hate myself so I'll never be able to say I deserve anything, or that I should have anything, or whatever so there will never be like a- like a good argument from me with that kinda thing."
Well that's a way to end the stream.
The shocking thing is this could be considered an improvement over the past gloom posting.
At the very least she seems to have come to accept that regardless of if she herself thinks she's worth the attention, her audience thinks she is.

She didn't raid the Mehlo...
Whatever she did to fuck up her raids she needs to fix, unless she is lying of course just to avoid raiding which would be just pipkin enough to believable.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Not with that attitude, we don't. :smugrys:

So how we doing this, circlejerk-cord?
Doesn't need to be discord, silly. Organizing on the forum here is perfectly fine. If you really want it to not be public, DM chains are an option.
Someone's gonna leak it/she's gonna see it anyways, so I'll probably just drop it in the thread like ten days before anniversary or something.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Someone's gonna leak it/she's gonna see it anyways, so I'll probably just drop it in the thread like ten days before anniversary or something.
Just invite trusted members to the DM chain first and then once it's hammered out and most things have been finished give the stragglers a chance to contribute in a separate chain in some way. It's not that hard to protect leaks, learn from the Taliban and their cell structure.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
How do we wanna organize it then...?
Either way, we probably should get started soon. Her 250k is likely in a month or so, unless you only wanna do it for her birthday.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
That fucking video was so retarded I'm still baffled by how he thought self-inserting his feelings and resentment specifically at her about e-drama was a good idea in what was supposed to be a celebration video. Very sour taste even a couple hours after the fact. Very happy that Pippa pushed back on that, and Sleepy btfo'd them.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
How do we wanna organize it then...?
Either way, we probably should get started soon. Her 250k is likely in a month or so, unless you only wanna do it for her birthday.
Debut anniversary in June.
It's a multi-person drawing, it's not rocket science.
If the same thing can happen in a random /v/ thread, there shouldn't be any problem getting it done within 10 days.

edit: Oh yeah, someone who knows someone on twitter or discord or some shit is probably gonna have to send the finished thing in instead of me.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
and Sleepy btfo'd them.
Was Sleepy in the video? Kind of surprised she wasn't from what I remember as she's probably the closest to Pippa in the streamer sphere.

JMForte

The fact that everyone seemed to hate that video is hilarious. What a way to unite the entire community Pippa has built.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The fact that everyone seemed to hate that video is hilarious. What a way to unite the entire community Pippa has built.
Maybe that was the true 200k celebration all along.
:^)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
yes hello I am pipkin fan and I can be trusted to be part of this secret project you guys are doing

JMForte

You know, thinking on it and how Pippa does read this place and /pcg/ I do wonder how bad she is going to feel seeing that almost everyone disliked that 200k video.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Capture.PNG
kek

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
You know, thinking on it and how Pippa does read this place and /pcg/ I do wonder how bad she is going to feel seeing that almost everyone disliked that 200k video.
I hope she doesn't take it personally, it's not her fault at all.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't think of a nice way to say this, but people are allowed to like shitty things, and are especially allowed to like things even if the majority doesn't. Hell, she can even think the video was great and that we're all retarded, and that's OK, if she's happy about it, she should be happy, what anyone else thinks really shouldn't matter.

She's full of terrible taste that she can only explain in ways that make people disagree with her even more, but it's her taste in the end. I'm still going to fold my brain trying to understand it and then post about it on an internet forum.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I don't think Sleepy was really a big fan of the vid and I wouldn't be surprised if they talked about it even for just a second after stream. Also it's not like Pippa is gonna be negative over a video a longtime fan of hers made even if it wasn't good.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
yes hello I am pipkin fan and I can be trusted to be part of this secret project you guys are doing

JMForte

I can't think of a nice way to say this, but people are allowed to like shitty things, and are especially allowed to like things even if the majority doesn't. Hell, she can even think the video was great and that we're all retarded, and that's OK, if she's happy about it, she should be happy, what anyone else thinks really shouldn't matter.

She's full of terrible taste that she can only explain in ways that make people disagree with her even more, but it's her taste in the end. I'm still going to fold my brain trying to understand it and then post about it on an internet forum.
I don't think Sleepy was really a big fan of the vid and I wouldn't be surprised if they talked about it even for just a second after stream. Also it's not like Pippa is gonna be negative over a video a longtime fan of hers made even if it wasn't good.
She is allowed to like it and even if she didn't really care about it too much it still probably sucks to see people shitting on it while it made up two hours of your stream content or maybe even feeling bad for the guy who made it and honestly Pippa did do that High on Life stream so there is just as much of a chance of her laughing at all of us suffering through it.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
A longtime fan wouldn't be trying to make her look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom