"It might be someone's fetish to put beautiful girls dangerously near whirling blades"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
SCRIPTED

PAID ACTORS

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Donion

That caffeine was too much for her I'm afraid.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
@Azehara Don't worry about the subtitles, your audience can't read just like Pippa
I mean for new viewers. Im aware the regulars are retarded. Chat reflects streamer.

It could have really benefitted from tighter editing.
Pretty sure he is working on clips + shorts for a few of the girls + other smaller projects. Hell im pretty sure his upload schedule got fucked because of this. He would do a clip a day.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I enjoyed the interview and video overall, from what I saw, but tbf I wasn't here for the whole thing

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
All of the guests had pretty good input and their parts were good, but everything outside of that, and the way some of the ideas are laid out and the conclusion they seem to want to get out of them is FUCKING GARBAGE.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
How long is the superchat backlog anyway? Gotta be a month now.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
She doesn't read names anymore because she would have to update her spreadsheet and it would make her sad

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa has a play button and she didn't even cry on stream while unboxing it.

Edit: Oh no, she's hitting the existential crisis of realizing she wants more in life now that she's fulfilled a need hierarchy.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
All of the guests had pretty good input and their parts were good, but everything outside of that, and the way some of the ideas are laid out and the conclusion they seem to want to get out of them is FUCKING GARBAGE.
The vid should've been a compilation of him interviewing a bunch of friends of Pippa's. His solo input and monologues sucked ass.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I mentally fell asleep and the video was over. I have no idea what happened.

Sven

Pippa has a play button and she didn't even cry on stream while unboxing it.
It gets better then that
Sleepy the best.PNG

but remember, she's a clout chasing whore, I saw it on the Reddit's and they wouldn't lie.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I mentally fell asleep and the video was over. I have no idea what happened.
You missed nothing. It was at least 30 minutes too long, and it felt like it took 5 hours.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The vid should've been a compilation of him interviewing a bunch of friends of Pippa's. His solo input and monologues sucked ass.
I honestly don't remember much of what he said during them because I just didn't care. I just enjoy the interviews

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
'Ate numbers
Luv streamin'
Simple as

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
On the plus side, the existentialism doesn't seem to be doomer brand yet. I hope she can maintain being happy and build on the good parts of her life.

Donion

The video was pretty lame, but it seemed like Pippa enjoyed ranting to it. Isn't that what matters in the end?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
My biggest problem with that video is the guy kept inserting himself; the art of interviewing is to prompt the subject to talk and play off their responses to drive the conversation further, not to lead them toward a certain talking point you want.

The usual community events can be fun (fanart, the music videos etc.) because they ultimately revolve around Pippa and she's the one we're there for, but I genuinely do not give a fuck about how LowEffortNousagiHenri has been around for years and doesn't like the Kiwi Farms. Get to the point, it's not your stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom