"I know people are weak to cow milk. So am I. But there's so many alternatives. So many other nuts you can milk"Banzoin Hakka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Gotta love /pcg/ for calling a fag when they see one
View attachment 55149
Is he wrong?

e:
For trying to dictate the conversation when even Pippa snapped at him over it? Yeah I'd say so, she handled it fine, she's not that dumb, as long as she's not riled up she's not likely to put her foot in her mouth that badly

E: For context, this was the message she read when she got a bit annoyed and said she could talk about what she wanted.
Okay, actually, fair enough. I forgot what point that message was sent at.

Last edited:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

.jpg

RedRage

Is he wrong?
For trying to dictate the conversation when even Pippa snapped at him over it? Yeah I'd say so, she handled it fine, she's not that dumb, as long as she's not riled up she's not likely to put her foot in her mouth that badly

E: For context, this was the message she read when she got a bit annoyed and said she could talk about what she wanted.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Free will was a mistake, but it sure is entertaining when it takes this form. :ironmousekek:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Mods should be direct, if they fear a YAB they should tell a streamer to be careful. Otherwise they come off as dictating a streamers efforts, which is something they absolutely should not do.

Jacks Wasted Life

Give me rainbows, because of her reach, but I hope all the dramafags skipped the silly pizza game stream and Twitter is quiet tomorrow. Although it has been fun torturing Thhrang for sowing this harvest.

Short

God Damn the Sun
@thhrang You right it was only once wonder why the Chat downloader showed it twice... Maybe it really wanted me to see it!
2023-11-10 fdsced.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

I agree with this. Jannies should not try to dictate what the streamer can and can't talk about. That's Fishman's job :smugpipi:

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Give me rainbows, because of her reach, but I hope all the dramafags skipped the silly pizza game streams and Twitter is quiet tomorrow. Although it has been fun torturing Thhrang for sowing this harvest.
Are you talking about people on Twitter or dramafags in general? The former rarely watch her streams that's why they keep on bringing up that burner account thread from a year ago where she said all of those LE TERRIBLE "racist" and "antisemitic" things.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm switching to the Christmas-themed profile picture that Pipkun drew for me early because I need Jesus after all of this.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I'm switching to the Christmas-themed profile picture that Pipkun drew for me early because I need Jesus after all of this.
padoru.gif

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Jacks Wasted Life

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

RedRage

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't know. No one posted a clip. I'm tempted to start archiving Hexa, because it's a coinflip if the vod will show up.
So is Hexa officially part of the extended Pippaverse now or does she need at least one more movie meltdown?

Pippa's retweet of choice. She loves us bros
The troon fears this scream.

How come I've never gotten a Pipkun pfp? :pippasadl:

May I remind you that I've never baited Pippa into a pedophilia tangent like thhrang has. Nor am I a broom stained soul.

Jacks Wasted Life

One is more effective fucking with her while the other barely tries.
As much as I've joked about it, and she'll probably get a talking to from Fish, nothing will come of this, short of "two minutes hate" from half of Twitter, the other half are pedos themselves. She's going to be fine, and dramafags are gonna wind up huffing and puffing at brick houses.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom