"So what if I'm pettan... what if I'm pettan? I'm cute as pettan! Makes me look young, I'm pettan and I'm proud! I'm going to stop being delusional, HAH jokes on you...!"Kureiji Ollie

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
She didn't make the jokes this time and is very obviously anti-pedo, the conversation was seriously about ethics and the issue is that she is often inarticulate with her points and the entire subject is a landmine.
I would argue that she didn't make the "joke" the first time either.

RedRage

She didn't make the jokes this time and is very obviously anti-pedo, the conversation was seriously about ethics and the issue is that she is often inarticulate with her points and the entire subject is a landmine.
She handled it as well as she could have, and I don't really blame her for getting annoyed at chat for their reaction, she wasn't defending pedos, just discussing the topic of if they can be helped before they actually hurt anyone.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I didnt think a platforming game would lead to thrangs suicide tonight.
Does a janny's corpse sweep itself up, or does another janny do it, as a traditional send-off?

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
Does a janny's corpse sweep itself up, or does another janny do it, as a traditional send-off?
A viking funeral pyre made of brooms...

Anime Fan

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I liked her point that when people say edgy they just want pol edgy and not any actual controversial topics.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
whats the tl;dr on thhrang pushing pippa to do bad things again?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Jacks Wasted Life

She handled it as well as she could have, and I don't really blame her for getting annoyed at chat for their reaction, she wasn't defending pedos, just discussing the topic of if they can be helped before they actually hurt anyone.
Yes, but a heavy topic like pedos and how they should be handled and dealt with it is NOT something people show up to the funny pizza game stream for.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Yes, but a heavy topic like pedos and how they should be handled and dealt with it is NOT something people show up to the funny pizza game Pippa stream for.
do you really believe this

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I liked her point that when people say edgy they just want pol edgy and not any actual controversial topics.
True, but people want to have a laugh at things, not try to dismantle the intricacies of a complex topic still debated among criminologists

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Yes, but a heavy topic like pedos and how they should be handled and dealt with it is NOT something people show up to the funny pizza game stream for.
Wouldn't CP be implied for a pizza game stream though? 🤔

RedRage

I mean, I think most people that watch Pippa know that regardless of what she's watching/doing, unless she is with someone, its always a vehicle for zatzu, and this sort of genuine opinion and discussion content is something I've always enjoyed from her, mainly cause our opinions tend to line up most of the time. Imo, her con opinion was dumb as fuck, the mangakas renting those tables are where a fair amount of the operating funds for the cons that have them come from.

famous artist pipkun

Jacks Wasted Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom