"We all fed the deer, when I finished I was busy making sure to film Bae being rammed by deers"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
^^^^ outrage is so boss, Only one where a trilogy is good throughout
There are so many ways you could have worded this question, and you went with this.
wdym? thhrang is a bad influence on pippa. reticule never got pippa to wax on pedophilja

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
True, but people want to have a laugh at things, not try to dismantle the intricacies of a complex topic still debated among criminologists
I mean.... I'm laughing @thhrang :SelenHAHAhere:
I agree though, it's too complex for casual conversation and requires getting into a lot of depressing and disturbing facts.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
thhrang is a bad influence on pippa. reticule never got pippa to wax on pedophilja
I hate that I can't even make a counterargument to this because the second sentence is objectively fucking true.
:pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck:

famous artist pipkun

did hexa really talk about about my hexaposting pic? look at what you hexa cunts did your girl.

Jacks Wasted Life

at least she's friends with Kson and Henya, I'm betting she commissions a moth model, would partner with the roach model really well.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I hate that I can't even make a counterargument to this because the second sentence is objectively fucking true.
:pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck::pikameefuck:
"Aren't you the guy from that paedophile stream?"

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
did hexa really talk about about my hexaposting pic? look at what you hexa cunts did your girl.
I don't know, but her audience clearly enjoys telling her about these happenings here and there.

Short

God Damn the Sun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't know. No one posted a clip. I'm tempted to start archiving Hexa, because it's a coinflip if the vod will show up.

famous artist pipkun

I don't know, but her audience clearly enjoys telling her about these happenings here and there.
I don't know. No one posted a clip. I'm tempted to start archiving Hexa, because it's a coinflip if the vod will show up.
im starting to think no one told her and shes browsing this shit herself.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Wouldn't surprise me. /pcg/ and this site are the only places where people talk about Hexa that isn't her discord.

JMForte

Wouldn't surprise me. /pcg/ and this site are the only places where people talk about Hexa that isn't her discord.
I'm pretty sure some people in her discord has talked about things on /pcg/ but I'm not in there an am going off of screenshots that have been posted of her discord.

RedRage

Pippa's retweet of choice. She loves us bros

I'm pretty sure some people in her discord has talked about things on /pcg/ but I'm not in there an am going off of screenshots that have been posted of her discord.
Last I heard of it was someone showing her the hexa sexa ritual post.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
They have. I'm probably the one that posted the screenshots.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

Pippa's retweet of choice. She loves us bros

Wow, that was literally me earlier!
:sanasmile:
Look at the description of that twitter account. It's more like she hates you. She probably saw it and chuckled making the connection but she would have retweeted it regardless because she does seem to always retweet these kinds of videos of late night demon screams from things. For whatever reason.

Jacks Wasted Life

Off topic, but sort of not. It seems Hexa is what Pippa would have become if she hadn't learned to get offline, and handle her insecurities better. Total meltdown, brainworms, and ego searching to cry herself to sleep. Sad actually.

Alternative timeline Pippa if you will.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Off topic, but sort of not. It seems Hexa is what Pippa would have become if she hadn't learned to get offline, and handle her insecurities better. Total meltdown, brainworms, and ego searching to cry herself to sleep. Sad actually.

Alternative timeline Pippa if you will.
And if she liked eating more :architect:

RedRage

Gotta love /pcg/ for calling a fag when they see one
1699595164592.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom