"what if I just speedrun my career and get cancelled 5 minutes before debut"Nanobites

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
oh no, Pipkin Pippa raided this birthday party

RedRage

I just assume she picked it because popularity + Woman.
Yeah, I need sleep, the Rabbit has released me, good night autists.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
oh no, Pipkin Pippa raided this birthday party
Its for the guy who supachatted pippa earlier feels a little gauche to double dip or I have brain worms probably both

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Its for the guy who supachatted pippa earlier feels a little gauche to double dip or I have brain worms probably both
Yeah I can't remember, I just remember it coming up and she's been going to town since LOL

Jacks Wasted Life

She's gonna end up burning out at this rate.
I work 48 hours a week, but I don't have to think about it. I also don't have to network, and plan what I'm doing. I just show up and do my job. Yeah, playing video games for a living sounds great, but it's a mental toll, rather than a physical one. Who's to say what is worse?

I hope she has more off time, and stops trying to grind so hard.

JMForte

>I keep doing longer streams that prevent me from doing recordings
Pippa, there are 24 hours in a day and even if you stream 5, that leaves 11 assuming you get 8 hours of sleep (and who am I kidding with that).
>I've been doing longer streams
>Oh these two hour and one hour youtube streams? what about them?
Come on Pippa, you had plenty of moments to fit the recordings in after one of those youtube streams. She just keep procrastinating. Even if she had infinite time, she'd still some how be late with it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Think of it this way, according to my calculations Tenma and Lumi have in fact not stopped streaming so Pippa at least should have more time than them

I mean its not like Lia, Uruka and Airi who have alternate obligations. Pippa is firmly in the middle. She does stream more than Dizzy, but even Dizzy is starting to catch up. Just cut a twitch or cut a youtube stream, cut the Chromu collab and work in its stead. Wait did I say cut a collab? Noooooooo, my hand slipped

Eat em and breed em

I need help

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The PC and The Princess are gods and this is just Madoka Magica.
Again.
I thought that was Little Goody Two Shoes?
Great, now it's a giantess fetish.
She was just getting uncomfortably excited by a knife fight with a giantess.
Then do I have the game for her. Courtesy of Grimmi

Pippa's not a simp, she's a hopeless romantic, and our romance will be perfect.
Remind me again why she wont collab with Shondo?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 55009
It's still weird to me that Pippa has Asian viewers.
F9fwJbpb0AAIern.jpeglumi_is_in_danger.jpgF9WyJGlaMAA4MRr.jpeg
If you told me she has a Pippa shrine, Pippa daki with suspicious stains, and cosplays as Pippa..

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
OK I never played MMOs until SWG and WoW, redpill me on this OSRS shit.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Speech To Text

Extremely easy MMO that can be played while doing other stuff and can run on anything. Like most MMOs, the game is about questing and grinding drops/exp. Its also a game where you can have very long term goals since leveling to max can take a year or two if you aren't min maxing.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
as we're back to OSRS posting, if you're going to play OSRS, download RuneLite and configure plugins for a better time playing. For anyone not as tech minded, look up a list of commonly used plugins that others use, and copy their configurations - otherwise, you can't go wrong with downloading the staples: Quest Helper, 117 HD, Loot Lookup, Loot Logger, Skills Progress, Better NPC Highlight.

if you plan on playing long-term, or for all of the chuubas that are also considering returning to OSRS in recent days, get the Jagex launcher and a Jagex account (which has built-in support for RuneLite), and possibly spend the time untangling your lost/un-migrated account from Steam and Prime (speaking from personal experience). unless you're actually, honest-to-goodness going to play OSRS on the regular, don't get a membership - but if you do, get the 1-year package and save about $60, never go monthly piecemeal, that's how they getcha with the 40% increased long-term fees.

and within the next week, Leagues IV Trailblazer Reloaded will begin, which should be an excellent jumping-off point for people that want to experience OSRS endgame at an accelerated rate (with cosmetic rewards for progression). I'm not entirely sure if chuubas in general are aware, but I'll drop the link here for both them and viewers that want to get into OSRS for community days:

OSRS Leagues IV Trailblazer Reloaded

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Oh, that's what that anon on /pcg/ was talking about, that retard apparently told Lisa he was leaving to go watch Pippa.
I prescribe a rope for this kind.
If anything made Lisa took a shit on you, you deserved it, tbh.
It's one thing to be a retard on an semi-anonymous account, but I'm genuinely fascinated by the level of mental illness it takes to be this socially unaware that you'll betray common-sense social norms with a photograph of yourself attached.
I'd be willing to bet this dumb motherfucker said something akin to "GONNA GO WATCH PIPPA NOW BYE."
Was going over my notes and realized I never tracked down what he actually said. He argued about it, too.

original supa.pngmod response.pngwtf.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Numbers go up autism simulator. The world is iconic, the music is great, most quests are good. While the combat isn't for everybody, I really like it. It's a fun time, but be prepared to waste thousands of hours if you want to max your stats and have good gear.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sorry for double post, but this is about the Hexa/Pippa collab.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Sorry for double post, but this is about the Hexa/Pippa collab.

Welcome to the average pippa chat experience, Hexa.

Have some cute (?) art

Topo Chico

Numbers go up autism simulator. The world is iconic, the music is great, most quests are good. While the combat isn't for everybody, I really like it. It's a fun time, but be prepared to waste thousands of hours if you want to max your stats and have good gear.
Just to add to this OSRS has the best wiki of any game out there. If you have practically any questions the wiki can answer them. You shouldn’t ever find yourself stuck on how to do what you want. Also set smaller goals or you will burn out. IE don’t say “I want to rush to raids” or “I’m going to singularly focus on 99 fishing off the bat”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom