"Even if you have depression, if you have a good poo cycle, it's gonna save your ass. I'm not even joking"Enna Alouette

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Was going over my notes and realized I never tracked down what he actually said. He argued about it, too.
I tophat'd this post because it made me extremely MATI to read. What a stupid cocksucker. I hope Pippa and Brown Woman Good both ban his ass, preferably after ridiculing him in a non-fun way.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Only posting this here because Pippa mentioned removing chat from the screen during her last stream.
brave_V4yFAL1us1.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Only posting this here because Pippa mentioned removing chat from the screen during her last stream.
View attachment 55074
I was looking at Tenmas youtube page and... it's fucking barren there's a Huniepop stream from a couple of days ago but I don't remember anything from that. I do know thay Dizzy got a bot with "I hate Yamanbas" and a swastika profile pic but that was banned. Is it something happening on twitch then?

diethylether

bird molecule
View attachment 55074
weird symbols?

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████████████
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I was looking at Tenmas youtube page and... it's fucking barren there's a Huniepop stream from a couple of days ago but I don't remember anything from that. I do know thay Dizzy got a bot with "I hate Yamanbas" and a swastika profile pic but that was banned. Is it something happening on twitch then?
Lumi is streaming on twitch with chat on screen right now so I'm guessing youtube.

weird symbols?

So how many PoE general chats are you banned from?:smugpipi:

RedRage

I assume its the people spamming dizzy that (I think) came over from the GP raid right? Didn't the same thing happen during one of Tenma's South park streams the last time he raided one of the phase girls? Not that I'm blaming him, retards are gonna retard.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
weird symbols?

Now Panko wont be able to use her favorite armband :fishmandispair:
1699557572567491.jpg

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Sorry for double post, but this is about the Hexa/Pippa collab.

Noooooooooooo! Hexa we need you to be the bridge to a Pippa X Coni collab! :urtearingmeapart:

RedRage

Sorry for double post, but this is about the Hexa/Pippa collab.

Weird that she went from "I don't want to people to blame Pippa and say she's a bitch" to "I don't think it was fishman's call". Seems like those two would be conflicting points.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Weird that she went from "I don't want to people to blame Pippa and say she's a bitch" to "I don't think it was fishman's call". Seems like those two would be conflicting points.
The two statements don't preclude the "it was Pippa's wrangler who said no" rrat.

diethylether

bird molecule
I don't think they're necessarily conflicting. Since Pippa is still friends with hexa and talks to her, it probably isn't because she thinks badly of hexa. It could be that Pippa feels guilty of collabing with people who are bad optics for phase. Somebody brought that up a few pages back and I could see her being guilt tripped if her coworkers are bothered by the people she associates with. Or maybe it just was Pippas manager.

Somehow I doubt fishman really gives a shit at all as long as pippa isn't straight up causing legal trouble for the company

RedRage

Somehow I doubt fishman really gives a shit at all as long as pippa isn't straight up causing legal trouble for the company
He's said as much more than once when its been brought up, part of the reason I never bought the "Fishman probably blacklisted Hexa" responses when it got brought up. He's said that for a while now he's left her to her own devices unless its something he needs to give a hard no over, and those are far and few between.

Edit: To expand on this a bit, I dont think he'll intervene with most things Pippa does unless it ends up effecting the other girls, like the camelot situation. I don't exactly blame him for not wanting to mess with his golden goose after he almost lost her with the hard bonk early on.

Last edited:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Postal rrat

chinshilla
or you could take it as it's pippa's call but I don't blame pippa or she's gearing up to blaming pippa IDK women

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Sounds like Pippa didn't exactly tell her much. She can only speculate.

RedRage

Sounds like Pippa didn't exactly tell her much. She can only speculate.
Pretty much the reason I'm still on the fence about the whole thing, I assume its fine, cause I have faith in Pip that she wouldent make this a whole thing, but there is the dumb part of my brain that thinks this might be the start of future issues. Not gonna write another concern blogpost but its something I've been thinking about.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
With the (little) information we have right now, my best guess is that Pippa's concerned for Hexa's mental health, and thus doesn't want to collab again in the near future to avoid Hexa having a repeat of what happened post-stream.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Women love being as vague as possible so we'll never know the full story.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Women love being as vague as possible so we'll never know the full story.
This annoys me with streamers in general. It's not just a woman thing, although being a woman may make it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom