"You can't save vtubers. You will never save vtubers. They are all too far gone the moment they opened vtubestudio. In fact, once you try to save one, it'll be too late to save yourself"Amaris Yuri

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The concept of the ending, confronting the forms you created throughout the playthrough, like many of the game's mechanics is interesting. The writing and pacing does leave a bit to be desired though.
They probably should have made it a cinematic type of thing where the ending just plays out based on the choices you made or something. That way you can make the game itself more extensive and have the payoff be more streamlined.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
This game is fine. Just remember anytime you say this, there was that time she played the abortion allegory game. Or the Kronii being born allegory game. Or the other incest game. Absolutely much worse games are out there. And she seems to be enjoying herself.
Well, when you put it that way, I'm liking the game.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

They are taking the piss out an anon calmly asking for her not to unlist the vods, normal /pcg/tardation.
It was because he posted it multiple times, as well as the humourous way he said it I'm one of those anons

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
there was that time she played the abortion allegory game.
That shit was fucking crazy and the insane part is she didn't even have a woman moment take during it, she was, god forbid, based.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
This game is fine. Just remember anytime you say this, there was that time she played the abortion allegory game. Or the Kronii being born allegory game. Or the other incest game. Absolutely much worse games are out there. And she seems to be enjoying herself.
I disagree with you and Pippa. This is absolutely r/im14andthisisdeep. Very :pikacringe:

Eureka

I would rather her play this game 10 times over if it means the Incest game did not happened and did not become her most viewed stream...

Sven

They probably should have made it a cinematic type of thing where the ending just plays out based on the choices you made or something. That way you can make the game itself more extensive and have the payoff be more streamlined.
Honestly it's hard to say given that the illusion of choice is a big part of it all. It's what makes it hard to figure out what would need to be fixed in the pacing issue, the choices are both the bloat and are there for a overall story purpose.

kingcaid

I would rather her play this game 10 times over if it means the Incest game did not happened and did not become her most viewed stream...
Please look forward to her doing the MILF route one day and that becoming her second most viewed stream.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
No, the other incest game. The one with Big Dick Dafoe. She didn't play it if I remember right, but she could have!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Please don't make me defend the incest game. It was significantly better than this :pippasadl:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
You know if the writer is half clever the only choice that matters is your first route

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I disagree with you and Pippa. This is absolutely r/im14andthisisdeep. Very :pikacringe:
It's pretentious for sure, but it has some ideas if written and planned by better and more competent hands could be good.

Honestly it's hard to say given that the illusion of choice is a big part of it all. It's what makes it hard to figure out what would need to be fixed in the pacing issue, the choices are both the bloat and are there for a overall story purpose.
I think it's just an issue that when it drags it drags really hard, and something like questioning the mirror as the pieces break is good, but talking to her god form at the end and confronting the forms should be more of a video as you've already made the choices in those situations. Realistically they could have made a ton of forms, had the game end after X forms, and then you see the combinations playing out which means you could get the bitch queen or the bubbly airhead and everything in between. You could also explore what an extreme of any sort really means as too friendly can be as bad as too harsh, and the good end is finding the right mix.

Eureka

Please don't make me defend the incest game. It was significantly better than this :pippasadl:
One gave me boredom the other made me reconsider freedom of speech... Or maybe that's the Australian part of me talking

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
4 heads
1699510317720.png

RedRage

kingcaid

Postal rrat

chinshilla
shit I missed fifteen minutes of chinchilla I blame daylight savings

Sven

I think it's just an issue that when it drags it drags really hard, and something like questioning the mirror as the pieces break is good, but talking to her god form at the end and confronting the forms should be more of a video as you've already made the choices in those situations. Realistically they could have made a ton of forms, had the game end after X forms, and then you see the combinations playing out which means you could get the bitch queen or the bubbly airhead and everything in between. You could also explore what an extreme of any sort really means as too friendly can be as bad as too harsh, and the good end is finding the right mix.
Oh the game drags all over the place, some choices really don't need 50 lines of text that go nowhere, that was never a question. The ending being choices instead of a forced story is probably for multiple runs so you can skip the personalities you have already confronted in previous runs. Might be the only bit of streamlining they did at any point when making the game.

RedRage

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>I keep doing longer streams that prevent me from doing recordings
Pippa, there are 24 hours in a day and even if you stream 5, that leaves 11 assuming you get 8 hours of sleep (and who am I kidding with that).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom