"WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! Are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans 'of course mein pippers' 'excuse you yabbit?' Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Investing in infrastructure like say easier access to water could pay off I think large gifts of consumable items are always going to bad in the long run Africa needs to learn to wipe its own ass
Africa is just a weird fucking place when it comes to anything. The people are fucked in the head, the land is vast, and you have a massive mix of shit that you'll have an Amazon level company in one part of Nigeria and then a town of mud huts a few miles out, followed by a random warlord with a private military. It's not like India either where it's all piled on top of each other so the people in the huts are exposed to the tech-paradise so they have something to aspire to or can learn skills, rather it's all spread out so the mud hut town has no chance to even absorb random knowledge, they just exist.

Which is the reason you have to ask countries for permission to do things like that, in the case of infrastructure, it HAD to be greenlit by the government.
There's always corruption, but I doubt Mr. Beast is taking advantage of that, now China, oh boy.

Topo Chico

Police dogs are such a scam and mere words do not constitute interference. Thanks Pippa for considering skipping this one.

Topo Chico

This is her poptarts moment Karen is an anti white slur. :annoyedpippa:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
"Karen is an anti white slur"
Karen is a sexist slur, get it right.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
KFC? say it aint so

DogBone

"Why do all these people call the 'Karen' term anti-white? The name came from all those videos of WHITE WOMEN!" Way to answer your own question, Pippa

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is her poptarts moment Karen is a anti white slur. :annoyedpippa:
I think if Pippa were to see a Black woman chimping out, she'd also just call her a Karen. So I think she's logically consistent in her viewpoint, but there are certainly people who do use it specifically against Whites.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Ya Africa is the largest money pit imaginable. The white guilt over colonialism is entirely misplaced, in majority the conditions under white rule had better conditions than now. We’ve (the west) dumped trillions into Africa, it still sucks because of who inhabit it. The joke “what do you get when you feed 2 million hungry Africans? 4 million hungry Africans” remains eternally relevant.
I don't disagree I think the best thing we could do for Africa is either leave it the fuck alone or invade it. I feel like we should commit to one of those things either force them into the modern age or let them figure it out themselves, and when I say leave it the fuck alone I mean leave it the fuck alone no more green cards.

IonProxy

I think if Pippa were to see a Black woman chimping out, she'd also just call her a Karen. So I think she's logically consistent in her viewpoint, but there are almost certainly people who do use it specifically against Whites.
I'm all for diversity.
Call them shaniqua for all I care.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

I don't disagree I think the best thing we could do for Africa is either leave it the fuck alone or invade it. I feel like we should commit to one of those things either force them into the modern age or let them figure it out themselves
I agree. Can’t leave them alone because China and there are only so many resources. Sorry Africa your land is valuable and you suck at using it.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Black privilege on display.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Man those are some tan white people how do even get that tan

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Africa is just a weird fucking place when it comes to anything. The people are fucked in the head
purely socioeconomic factors though

IonProxy

logitech

I think if Pippa were to see a Black woman chimping out, she'd also just call her a Karen. So I think she's logically consistent in her viewpoint, but there are certainly people who do use it specifically against Whites.
well i mean its usually white women who act like that. black women tend to try to beat the shit out of you,

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1699417919538.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom