"Yoshi can swallow an opponent and lay them as an egg, right? I felt that's strangely erotic; That moment of it popping out Yoshi's ass in Smash Bros, I would pause the game and touch myself alone."A-chan

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

DogBone

I'm mad at MrBeast for wasting his money on Yamanbas. White Man's Burden strikes again, very sad.
Yeah, I don't care about Africa. If he wanted to do something that'd matter, Mr. Beast would open up methadone clinics or some shit in cities like Portland, LA, and big cities where fent zombies are shambling around and ruining their lives on drugs.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
/pcg/ Friend Rezuul spotted.
1699416624388.png

JMForte

Sven

"Twitter is mad for no reason"

There are dozens of responses I can give to this and I'm freezing in the moment, it's just too low hanging of bait for snarky comments.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
"Twitter is mad for no reason"

There are dozens of responses I can give to this and I'm freezing in the moment, it's just too low hanging of bait for snarky comments.
Its a day ending y

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Actually, on the topic of shoes to Africa, there was an issue I think the network Reason covered at one point. They sent over so many shoes in a short period that it put the people out of business who make and sells shoes in the town, and then when the shoes stopped being sent no one wanted to make/sell shoes again out of fear of it happening again which fucked things more.

Free shit can be ok, but it should probably be done in such a way that's not a random economic nuke to a specific sector. It would have been better if they just bought shoes in the town and handed them out instead of shipping their own shoes in that were being paid for by charity.

Yeah, that was what I did for a while before moving to night security for another place, my feet hated it but it was mostly chill cause I live in a somewhat well off read: white town with southern values.
I just wish the )))yous((( were better at your craft.

Topo Chico

Yeah, I don't care about Africa. If he wanted to do something that'd matter, Mr. Beast would open up methadone clinics or some shit in cities like Portland, LA, and big cities where fent zombies are shambling around and ruining their lives on drugs.
Those cities are still merely filled with nominal Americans. Fix Appalachia instead with your millions

Short

God Damn the Sun

DogBone

RedRage

He does jong with /pcg/ sometimes.
His streams are pretty chill too, I've stopped by a few times to catch the jong ones and its nice being able to get some tips.

logitech

If anyone says oblivion and skyrim dont have realistic dialogue ,just show them body cam footage

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This chick is waaasted

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Actually, on the topic of shoes to Africa, there was an issue I think the network Reason covered at one point. They sent over so many shoes in a short period that it put the people out of business who make and sells shoes in the town, and then when the shoes stopped being sent no one wanted to make/sell shoes again out of fear of it happening again which fucked things more.

Free shit can be ok, but it should probably be done in such a way that's not a random economic nuke to a specific sector. It would have been better if they just bought shoes in the town and handed them out instead of shipping their own shoes in that were being paid for by charity.

I just wish the )))yous((( were better at your craft.
Investing in infrastructure like say easier access to water could pay off I think large gifts of consumable items are always going to bad in the long run Africa needs to learn to wipe its own ass

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
People should hate Mr. Beast because he's normalizing troons by having that blonde fag troon on his channel where he's two degrees removed from that pedophile goon clown.
That one also supposedly abandoned his family after saying he wouldn't and had a history of putting his very young son in high heels and posting it on social media.

Sven

If anyone says oblivion and skyrim dont have realistic dialogue ,just show them body cam footage
Haven't heard an arrow to the knee reference yet but I'll give her time, this women is cooking

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Which is the reason you have to ask countries for permission to do things like that, in the case of infrastructure, it HAD to be greenlit by the government.

RedRage

Topo Chico

Investing in infrastructure like say easier access to water could pay off I think large gifts of consumable items are always going to bad in the long run Africa needs to learn to wipe its own ass
Ya Africa is the largest money pit imaginable. The white guilt over colonialism is entirely misplaced, in majority the conditions under white rule had better conditions than now. We’ve (the west) dumped trillions into Africa, it still sucks because of who inhabit it. The joke “what do you get when you feed 2 million hungry Africans? 4 million hungry Africans” remains eternally relevant.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
People should hate Mr. Beast because he's normalizing troons by having that blonde fag troon on his channel where he's two degrees removed from that pedophile goon clown.
From what I hear Chris is barely in Mr. Beast videos these days because well he's bad for business I think the only reason he's not gone is that twitter would throw a fit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom