"The interesting thing about Lenox and one of the reasons I like her a great deal is that she is a genuinely extremely traumatized individual and she has suffered a horrible horrible amount of stuff in her life"The Proctor

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Oil is good and so is racism. Why would a Putin Pal complain about either?
Based when the day comes you might make it as an honorary aryan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"I refuse to be arrested!"
the-simpsons-why-didnt-i-think-of-that.gif

Topo Chico

Florida is cringe they passed at least one hate speech law

Sven

"You are resisting my rights"
"You are misusing your rights"

I know the word rights is a thing people know but why can no one that screams about them understand how they work

Edit - 100% the Walmart has a folder on this women and has seen her steal shit a dozen times if they finally called the cops on her

RedRage

I know the word rights is a thing people know but why can no one that screams about them understand how they work
Cause they see it like they see most things, a tool that only "they" are allowed to misuse.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Because when your rights are actually under attack they make sure to do it quietly

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Most stores have private in store security if they're a chain. Usually the security poses as shoppers and spies on people they suspect are stealing, if you ever worked at a store you'll probably notice there's at least one shopper in every day and there all day with a bag of chips in a hand basket.

Topo Chico

Well that little nigga dead. They always swear on the honor or life of their family member. These people operate on an an honor culture. Barbarism.

logitech

yah you need to arrest theose africans!!!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm mad at MrBeast for wasting his money on Yamanbas. White Man's Burden strikes again, very sad.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa don't you know, only Akon is supposed to build stuff in africa to help with water

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

Seems Pippa supports The White Man's Burden.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
For the nth time, people outside of africa should stop being outraged on behalf of africans.

RedRage

Most stores have private in store security if they're a chain. Usually the security poses as shoppers and spies on people they suspect are stealing, if you ever worked at a store you'll probably notice there's at least one shopper in every day and there all day with a bag of chips in a hand basket.
Yeah, that was what I did for a while before moving to night security for another place, my feet hated it but it was mostly chill cause I live in a somewhat well off read: white town with southern values.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For the nth time, people outside of africa should stop being outraged on behalf of africans.
Yeah, let's ask @Short how he feels about MrBeast's wells.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Okay, that was a good one, Razuul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom