"So, I'm able to send an AK-47 as a present to every Hololive member. This way, I think it would make things fair"Shishiro Botan superchatter

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

^This was Sakana cursing Archivebro to Detroit.

My mind went straight to that clip the moment I heard that con was in Detroit.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pam is playing Pippa the Rippa LIVE!

kingcaid

There is nothing wrong with Detroit. Just lose some weight so you can outrun the natives.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

RedRage

That song is gonna haunt her forever.
It really shouldn't, yeah, its kinda cringe and a bit rough, but the heart she put into it outweighs it tenfold, she's just too self-doubting to trust chat when they tell her that.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
There seems to be a new chilla's art game

1698900285162.png

wonder if Pippa will play it eventually
and no i don't hope for her to end up in those moods to play it

Sven

There seems to be a new chilla's art game

View attachment 53962
wonder if Pippa will play it eventually
and no i don't hope for her to end up in those moods to play it
I'd expect it around when she discovers it's out, the steam page was mislabeled with a November release date before it came out on Halloween

Salado

Airi and Uruka gave Erina a gift and told her to open it when she got home.

It was the bootleg lewd Pippa print sold at Offkai :whatastory:

Edit: after they told her to blame Sakana if her family saw it :fishfry:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

I was gonna say surely she can find it and her room can't be the bermuda triangle, but then again she lost her roomba in her house. idk

lvl8

Those knockoff lego stuff really does have missing pieces sometimes. I won't be surprised if that was the case, happened to me a few times.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
My mind went straight to that clip the moment I heard that con was in Detroit.
itd be pretty funny if his ass got run up on by some youths and he ended up paralyzed or perma shitbag status

JMForte

I was gonna say surely she can find it and her room can't be the bermuda triangle, but then again she lost her roomba in her house. idk

The amount of people who clearly don't watch streams replying to her with lego stuff is hilarious.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

not sure if I'm late to this too but see this on my feed for twitter

Sven

not sure if I'm late to this too but see this on my feed for twitter

You got beat on the main thread but I know that silhouette anywhere, Nasa love.

No idea who that loser on the right is though

RedRage

So what's everyone's thoughts on the end of the stream? I wanted to poke /pcg/s brain about it cause unsurprisingly they are torn between soon to quit and woman moment.

kingcaid

So what's everyone's thoughts on the end of the stream? I wanted to poke /pcg/s brain about it cause unsurprisingly they are torn between soon to quit and woman moment.
Seasonal blues feat stress from having her parents visiting soonish.

diethylether

bird molecule

Mhmm microplastics
Also who the fuck microwaves ramen

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She's just expressing her feelings and I think there was an improvement there. It's much better for her to think "if I'm really a problem he can fire me" then to be worrying "oh if I say X I might ruin somebody else's opportunities". This is really good for her and it is 100% on her management to communicate the rules and expectations. It's still the same kind of menhara cycle she's had, but it seems like she's working through it better and has some new ideas to help her. I don't think what she said implies she's thinking of leaving at all. She's always been stressed about this stuff (causing problems for others) and what she said tonight was a much better version of it.

JMForte

RedRage

She's just expressing her feelings and I think there was an improvement there. It's much better for her to think "if I'm really a problem he can fire me" then to be worrying "oh if I say X I might ruin somebody else's opportunities". This is really good for her and it is 100% on her management to communicate the rules and expectations. It's still the same kind of menhara cycle she's had, but it seems like she's working through it better and has some new ideas to help her. I don't think what she said implies she's thinking of leaving at all. She's always been stressed about this stuff (causing problems for others) and what she said tonight was a much better version of it.
Yeah, as much as I like her because of how much she cares about her friends that always seemed to come at her expense, probably still will, but its an improvement. Kinda torn on her saying she liked chat as it is but that might just be a bit of nostalgic jealousy getting in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom