"I'm not exactly super-proud to say that I beat up a cripple, and I... shoved a hamster up my ass, but..."Ember Amane

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Topo Chico

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Reminder that Lia will be playing Class of 09 at 7pm EST today.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

found the perfect pippa song

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
>Randomly watch vid about csgo skins
>Guy turns down 1.2mil for a knife
>It's the wonderverse guy

diethylether

bird molecule
How can they all openly talk about how they’re effectively vying/thirsting for Pippa when there’s dozens of equivalent suitors? How are they not at each others throats claiming their waifu for themselves? The Pippa is non fungible
The same reason why people can have the same 2D waifu and not go at each others throats: as long as nobody else gets ahead of them, there's no reason to get mad
which is also why they mald so hard over uwu

the good old "I'll pick the advice I most agree with in chat and take it"

Even then, psychiatrists are a hell of a crapshoot - even more than just testing meds themselves. She could easily get a retarded psychiatrist who will sweet talk her into believing she has something she doesn't, and dopes her up with whatever drugs.

Finding a good psychiatrist is hard, as you have to be paying close attention to what they're doing. Could take hopping from one to another while knowing what to look for, and most won't be able to do that.
I wish I could tell her that going for therapy and refusing meds would already be a great start. Start cramming in that brain and try to fix it by cognitive behavioral therapy before reaching for meds. But please for the love of fucking god find a therapist to talk to and stop brooding as a recluse with a mentally deranged chat as your advisor. She already said her anxiety got worse over the years and I know that shit far too well.

Is she hinting that it's her time of the month?
Where are Proctor and his ovulation cycle prediction skills when we need him most

Idubbz has a good reputation somewhere? last I heard the people to the people who he caters to now he is no one and his old audience see him as fucking worm
idubbbz is a grifting piece of trash. He used to be one of my favorite content creators and now he's a fucking clown. Just thinking about the way he changed and what he now is makes me MATI. He's always been a nerd but the persona he cultivated in his content gave him confidence and he was in the right most of the time as well. He apologized to the people he did content cops on despite most of them absolutely deserving them for being absolute pieces of shit. Some of them even call him pathetic for apologizing to them because they know he was correct in calling them out.

Now look at him, a fucking cuckold who took his whore wifes name, trying to crawl his way into the worst fucking community on this planet, all the while being absolutely miserable. I wouldn't be surprised if he straight up killed himself in the coming years. He seems on the verge of breaking down in so many videos I've seen and his wife constantly castrates what little confidence he still has live on stream. I'd buy him a fucking gun if it meant he would just end his own suffering.

JMForte

The same reason why people can have the same 2D waifu and not go at each others throats: as long as nobody else gets ahead of them, there's no reason to get mad
which is also why they mald so hard over uwu
So pretty much just like Pippa.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I wish I could tell her that going for therapy and refusing meds would already be a great start. Start cramming in that brain and try to fix it by cognitive behavioral therapy before reaching for meds. But please for the love of fucking god find a therapist to talk to and stop brooding as a recluse with a mentally deranged chat as your advisor. She already said her anxiety got worse over the years and I know that shit far too well.
I wouldn't discount medication so quickly. Medication is overprescribed, and should be used as a last resort due to the side effects. It's a lot easier and cheaper, and has far fewer side effects to try fixing your mental health by eating well, exercising regularly, maintaining a regular sleep schedule and real-life friendships, and getting therapy if that doesn't work. But it should be an option.

JMForte

Don't forget, whenever you complain about /pcg/ cuckposting it's usually pipkun.
F99cFzEWwAA3YcS.png

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

RedRage

I wouldn't discount medication so quickly. Medication is overprescribed, and should be used as a last resort due to the side effects. It's a lot easier and cheaper, and has far fewer side effects to try fixing your mental health by eating well, exercising regularly, maintaining a regular sleep schedule and real-life friendships, and getting therapy if that doesn't work. But it should be an option.
Pretty much, realistically she needs to fix her diet, not eating anything and then either eating junk or something from the 7/11 is not doing any favors for her. Vtubers are in a better spot than most when it comes to being able to make the time to properly cook for them self, but given the hobbies most have its not surprising they don't.

JMForte

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
PCG is pathetic cucked guys? :loading: I think a lot of it is funny but I hope Pippa doesn't take it seriously or let it influence her streams. It should just be about weighing the chances of a collab crapping up a stream VRS her own gratification or some other purpose. It's okay to crap up a stream sometimes if it's going to be really fun for her personally or serve some other purpose. I'm not saying I think she's been crapping up streams, I just mean even if she did, it wouldn't be a big deal once in awhile.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

You'll be glad to know pipkun also text posts.
It is a strange kind of feel; I always enjoy le epic satire from pipkun posts here but it would be something if pipkun's cuckposts were, in fact, satirizing something that would not exist without him.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

JMForte

PCG is pathetic cucked guys?
Actually if you look at the art, people who enjoyed the uwu stream are pathetic cuck guys. At least that's my interpretation.
I hope Pippa doesn't take it seriously or let it influence her streams.
Pippa has ranted about how she hates being shipped with males, and finds it disgusting, so who knows.

RedRage

Pippa has ranted about how she hates being shipped with males, and finds it disgusting, so who knows.
Pippa says a lot of things while doing the exact opposite, so its anyone's guess on if she hates it, loves it, does not care, or is encouraging it to dig at the parasocial types.

JMForte

Pippa says a lot of things while doing the exact opposite, so its anyone's guess on if she hates it, loves it, does not care, or is encouraging it to dig at the parasocial types.
I think her getting drunk on stream and talking about how she finds it disgusting is pretty clear cut especially when she brings up names and then going on a rant about how yuri is great and shipping girls is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom