Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Well well, she likes the plastic blocks. :smugpipi:

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Allegedly getting more lego handcam streams.
The autism arc is complete.

e: Just realized this stream was the equivalent of when the school counselor has toys for kids to play with while they talk out their problems

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
OSRS will be perfect for that, Pippa :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

I got clocked by the damn rabbit herself as I was typing this.

These make for a good Zatsu format, if she ever gets good enough they would make good Super reading stream background too.

kingcaid

The Church of the Plastic Crack claims another soul. You don't get to groom your audience without getting a bit groomed yourself Pippa. :smugpipi:

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Pippa's moving into the GFE market with her "Lego Date with your autistic GF" idea lol

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NO SUPERCHATS

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
He actually wasn't wrong about that.

Alex Jones has always admitted to looking into weird shit and being bombastic, I think she was right about the water filter thing but not because Jones was corrupt, rather the same reason someone like Luke Rudkowski is shilling brain pills now after sneaking cameras in to film Kissinger. At some point you become jaded that no matter how much shit you expose no one seems to care so might as well shill filters and pills as all the sacrifice didn't matter as the people are retarded anyway.
That's what I meant. He wasn't wrong, but he was too bombastic, and so the gay frogs never got justice.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
And now the idea to weaponize lego time by using it to catchup with supas is planted.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa's moving into the GFE market with her "Lego Date with your autistic GF" idea lol
My side-eye towards Reticule grows larger.

JMForte

Short

God Damn the Sun

Jacks Wasted Life

Nah it looks like she was talking about the Sandyhoax victims allegedly suing him...
A pharma company sold AIDS infected blood to thousands of people and got fined 200 million. Alex Jones pissed off some school shooters families and was fined a billion dollars. Get's them almond activated.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That's what I meant. He wasn't wrong, but he was too bombastic, and so the gay frogs never got justice.
Some of the problem is also the attention span of the people. If you start talking about chemicals being dumped that effect frog biology and forcing weird hermaphroditic results people tune out, but if you talk about the freaking frogs being made gay you get remixes made about it. The sad truth is you need to make weird rap battles to spread an idea these days because public education has brain rotted people to the point where you can't explain complex matters without Pregnant Elsa kickboxing Spiderman in the background.

So sure, Alex Jones in retrospect fucked up, but I don't think it was obvious until after the dust settled.

Sven

Painting Warhammer minis, did they watch this stream, she can barely (clocked again as she spills her pieces) keep her lego organized and he thinks she can handle painting tiny figures.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
A pharma company sold AIDS infected blood to thousands of people and got fined 200 million. Alex Jones pissed off some school shooters families and was fined a billion dollars. Get's them almond activated.
Absolute clown world :depressedtako:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
"Are my lego skills that bad"
just...don't ask.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom