"Eminem is a wigger!"Komachi Panko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pippa, I don't know how to tell you this, but no matter how much you tell people not to get pissed, there would be a fucking autism turbo shitstorm if Sakana were to fire you blatantly for optics and specifically bowing down to a mob of cancel hungry communists. You could leave on the best possible terms with him ever, and make that fact public as well, but people would still have a shitton of fury against him.
I think it would actually kill the company if he did it right now. Either Pippa would have to severely fuck up, or Phase would have to be significantly bigger than it is now to survive the fallout.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I lasted 20 minutes into that 5 hour thing and then realized that I do not give a fuck about Eve Online.

But good for him for finishing it... I guess!??!?!

Well I guess he has a new audience, and he is around ole Hasan Piker and those types and their following grow like roaches so
He had to finish the EVE video before selling his likeness to Merry's Merry band of Femboy Vtubers
Foot-in-mouth disease (Reticule Variant) has escaped the Asylum... This is a dark day :shiinastare:

RedRage

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Well I guess he has a new audience, and he is around ole Hasan Piker and those types and their following grow like roaches so

Just checking his playboard he seems to be on a slow but constant decline unless he's big on twitch it seems he's not getting much out of his new friends

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I don't know how to feel that we have her woman moments down to a science.

Salado

This is unironically why women divorce perfectly fine men.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_PxnIrdD2NU.png
:smugmoona:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She's coming to terms with always wanting more after you reach a goal, this isn't a bad thing if you don't let it become depressing. Always grasping for more and working to always grow yourself in your ability and expression is not bad. The problem is we're taught to be ok with what we have, so we don't ever desire for more and just live a life mediocrity. She will break the conditioning, she will be perfect.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
She's coming to terms with always wanting more after you reach a goal, this isn't a bad thing if you don't let it become depressing. Always grasping for more and working to always grow yourself in your ability and expression is not bad. The problem is we're taught to be ok with what we have, so we don't ever desire for more and just live a life mediocrity.

Fixed this post.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She's coming to terms with always wanting more after you reach a goal, this isn't a bad thing if you don't let it become depressing. Always grasping for more and working to always grow yourself in your ability and expression is not bad. The problem is we're taught to be ok with what we have, so we don't ever desire for more and just live a life mediocrity.
I agree with this, good thing this is all you said

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Those people are the ones who have no concept of having a hobby.

Sven

Listening to her talk about how the plaque is just a worthless trinket is funny when you look at just how many youtubers treat it like it grants them entry to a royal bloodline and puts them above the peasants.

And then you have Pipkin 'it's fine on the floor, it covers a stain' Pippa.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Several hours ago:
>Why would I want a mat, so I don't lose pieces?
Currently:
>AHHH I LOST A PIECE CHAT!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa wanted to wear Jim Metokur's skin.
:smugmoona:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Those people are the ones who have no concept of having a hobby.
Speaking from my own knowledge, the permanant workaholics do have hobbies, they just also like being as generally useful to society as possible for as long as they can.

Jacks Wasted Life

I think it would actually kill the company if he did it right now. Either Pippa would have to severely fuck up, or Phase would have to be significantly bigger than it is now to survive the fallout.
I don't think Pippa carries the company despite being the biggest earner, but it would shake confidence in the other talents, and draw a lot of negative attention. Despite her shyness, Pippa is friends with most of them, and gets along well. Imagine Coco getting fired instead of quitting.

I doubt Fish gives a shit though. He's young enough to realize Twitter isn't real. Pippa isn't getting fired, she's just having Pipkin ATM.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
The Wild West has been tamed. The outlaws of the setting sun haven't been seen in over a decade. Those that remain are being hunted down, one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom