"I'm not exactly super-proud to say that I beat up a cripple, and I... shoved a hamster up my ass, but..."Ember Amane

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Salado

The menhera is leaking :sakanapleasepippa:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Falling asleep to iDubbbz, what a nightmare!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Speaking of weird fucks of the past, Fredrick Knudsen released a Down the Rabbit Hole randomly today.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

.png
wtf did she mean by this??

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Idubbz has a good reputation somewhere? last I heard the people to the people who he caters to now he is no one and his old audience see him as fucking worm

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa, I don't know how to tell you this, but no matter how much you tell people not to get pissed, there would be a fucking autism turbo shitstorm if Sakana were to fire you blatantly for optics and specifically bowing down to a mob of cancel hungry communists. You could leave on the best possible terms with him ever, and make that fact public as well, but people would still have a shitton of fury against him.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Speaking of weird fucks of the past, Fredrick Knudsen released a Down the Rabbit Hole randomly today.
I lasted 20 minutes into that 5 hour thing and then realized that I do not give a fuck about Eve Online.

But good for him for finishing it... I guess!??!?!

Idubbz has a good reputation somewhere? last I heard the people who he caters to now he is no one and his old audience see him as fucking worm
Well I guess he has a new audience, and he is around ole Hasan Piker and those types and their following grow like roaches so

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

RedRage

Pippa, I don't know how to tell you this, but no matter how much you tell people not to get pissed, there would be a fucking autism turbo shitstorm if Sakana were to fire you blatantly for optics and specifically bowing down to a mob of cancel hungry communists. You could leave on the best possible terms with him ever, and make that fact public as well, but people would still have a shitton of fury against him.
Hell, I would understand why he'd do it, would still hate him for it.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is sad because she has the hunger of greed in her, and trying to restrain herself.

I lasted 20 minutes into that 5 hour thing and then realized that I do not give a fuck about Eve Online.

But good for him for finishing it... I guess!??!?!

Well I guess he has a new audience, and he is around ole Hasan Piker and those types and their following grow like roaches so
I didn't notice it was five hours, I just saw it pop up and didn't bother to watch it yet. I've seen Eve Online documentaries before and I can't imagine what the fucker is talking about for five hours.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
>I have an audience I can enjoy
So she hates us...

Anime Fan

I would too but if he didn't graduate her over the Hogwarts stuff I don't think there's much else he would do it over. I think she's pretty safe in Phase.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Any opportunities that he would be locked out of because a few Twitter commies/vermintide hate Pippa is not an opportunity worth pursuing in the first place. It would be mega gay.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If we get woman tears on a knock-off LEGOs stream, I'm going to choke a bitch.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Eat em and breed em

I need help

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Idubbz has a good reputation somewhere? last I heard the people to the people who he caters to now he is no one and his old audience see him as fucking worm
Among other content creators, is what she means. Within the usual Los Angeles content creator circles he's still considered "okay" to hang around, even if now he's just yesterday's news.

Honestly, I think Maxmoefoe and Anything4views got off the best of the Filthy Frank crowd. Their Cold Ones podcast is basically still the same Max and Chad that starred in Frank's videos.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom