"You fucking retard"Kotoka Torahime

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Atlas

God's Strongest Dragoon

Unless Youtube becomes very transparent this question will never get answered. It's no secret they supress numbers for whatever reasons just watching someone start a waiting room and watching the number usually get cut in half or less is evidence of that.
I was talking to someone on /pcg/ about that last week, it seems like its tied to activity, so I think if you're podcasting it you don't count.
There's a lot of factors at play. I've heard if you don't have it as your active window, you get culled in the count. If you are an active chatter but aren't saying anything unique, you get culled. If you're watching through an embed player, you get culled. There is a lot of ways you're just not getting counted. Meanwhile twitch is the exact opposite and people viewbot with embed players on fextralife.

What the fuck was that white tiger belly? Wtf?

RedRage

I've seen that theory, also seen adblockers don't get counted floated, and also seen only counts mobile as an idea. All have possibility, Mobile being the least likely but we are talking about Youtube so doing something that dumb would be right up their alley.
I was testing in a dead freechat before, when you chat it updates the viewer count for a bit before resetting.

What the fuck was that white tiger belly? Wtf?
New furrybait that came out recently, zora is one of /pcg/s regular jongers. And also is 100% gonna try and destroy Pippa and only Pippa.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
At least yagoo gets respect, Fishman gets none.

Fishman gets love at times, by both the vtubers and the fanbase.

He's come a long way from the early days, and has earned the affection.

(he still gets bullied because that's a sign of love)

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Who gets bullied more? Yagoo or Fishman?
Yagoo gets deference and respect and light teasing, Sakana gets the full unbridled roasting of every secret Stacy, NEET, drunk, and menhera in Phase Connect on the daily. I think Airi is the only one he manages to actually roast effectively and I think Airi is humoring him, like you would with a child who's proud of a shitty crayon drawing.

Sven

Yagoo gets deference and respect and light teasing, Sakana gets the full unbridled roasting of every secret Stacy, NEET, drunk, and menhera in Phase Connect on the daily. I think Airi is the only one he manages to actually roast effectively and I think Airi is humoring him, like you would with a child who's proud of a shitty crayon drawing.
If Airi can get to Pippa, pretty sure if she tried she could dismantle the Fish

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Even Rinmama has poked fun at Sakana.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
holy shit lmao

God's Strongest Dragoon

Holy fuck, she got ron'd by a 9 han

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
It's nice that Pippa's comfortable enough to have one of her screaming meltdowns, at Henya even for messing with her :smugpipi:

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum
Please don't let the Henya collab end, this is such a really good stream :yagoocry:

Sven

Atlas

I don't know what's going on, but Pippa malding is funny

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It was the last play of the game, and she got hit with a fucking nuclear 9 han hand

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Not knowing how this dumb game works makes the experience very funny because it's just like "haha I have the magic tile that takes away all your points fuck you."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom