"Well, I wonder if I should pick a minor fetish... Machine Fucking!"Tsukino Mito

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salado

And Henya just planned the next jong collab with Tenma live in two seconds. Learn something rabbit. :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1698816575737.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I have PTSD from all the other times where she asks "what do you want" to someone and chat explodes with coomer shit like feet and pits but holy shit, not only did that not happen but Henya's answer was wholesome too. It feels strange.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Of course her leaving early last stream was still on her fucking mind. Of fucking course.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kyouko

Vanitas vanitatum

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
I know this reaction is really late but it is so fucking surreal that Pippa made friends with Pikamee.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Atlas

I'm happy that there's another collab but on the other hand it's Jong

Atlas

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Place bets on guerilla after this.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Sven

I know this reaction is really late but it is so fucking surreal that Pippa made friends with Pikamee.
It shocks me how good the chemistry is, they end up feeding into each other and get more and more gremlin until something breaks them out of it and then begin it again

I'm happy that there's another collab but on the other hand it's Jong
Yeah but more Pippa, Tenma, Henya and this time Pippa shouldn't need quite so much tardwrangling so she can rage with ease

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

God's Strongest Dragoon

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

I still amuse myself that I may have set up the kson/pikamee connection back during the Coco era (by breaking the "don't mention other streamers" rule that I was unaware of at the time). This Pippa/Henya connection finally coming through somewhat reminds me of that, but I had no hand in that.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
God damn, over 5 hours our of a jong stream, and it was fun the entire time. These two collab so well together. Glad they enjoy each other's company enough to play so much together and keep planning more collabs. Looking forward to the next one. They're so damn wholesome together.

Despite the bad shit that happened earlier this year with Henya, this is definitely a good timeline.
:sanasmile:

RedRage

kingcaid

Place bets on guerilla after this.
The Halloween stream is a horror stream where your sleep schedule for tonight dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom