"Did Albert Einstein get any bitches?"Kai Saikota

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Only just noticed this, even with the expected in and out of viewers this number seems a tad bit high
Youtube Doko.PNG

edit - and she is still losing

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
They gotta make sure to play with the Pippa mod. :smugpipi:

This is an insult to Pippa, this is just feral white women going into mating season in Florida.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You could just go and watch hexa like tho other capipips that got filtered by jong.
I could, but Pippa is my oshi. I am not that weak. Unless Rezuul shows up in VC.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This is an insult to Pippa, this is just feral white women going into mating season in Florida.
You act like Pippa isn't a feral white woman.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Only just noticed this, even with the expected in and out of viewers this number seems a tad bit high
View attachment 53732

I am curious if there's a scale for vtubers and ccv. Does the larger the vtuber mean the more people that don't stick around for the whole stream, and even just pop in for a few minutes? Could very well explain something like this.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Sakana you stupid kike you don't tell her to kick the customers when you just put new over priced merch on the store HOLY SHIT.
you will buy the $40 Phase Cnoect hoodie
you will pay $20 shipping for a package on the same continent you live in
you will expect the merch to never arrive on a timely manner
you will own nothing (except for Phase Merch)
you will be happy

kingcaid

you will buy the $40 Phase Cnoect hoodie
you will pay $20 shipping for a package on the same continent you live in
you will expect the merch to never arrive on a timely manner
you will own nothing (except for Phase Merch)
you will be happy
it was incredibly awkward when the artbook showed up because I had actually forgot I ordered the fucking thing.:fishfry:

Sven

I am curious if there's a scale for vtubers and ccv. Does the larger the vtuber mean the more people that don't stick around for the whole stream, and even just pop in for a few minutes? Could very well explain something like this.
Unless Youtube becomes very transparent this question will never get answered. It's no secret they supress numbers for whatever reasons just watching someone start a waiting room and watching the number usually get cut in half or less is evidence of that.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
This stream is getting on 5 hours now, viewer turnover is absolutely a big reason why. We're honestly outliers here in watching whole streams so regularly.

Last edited:

Salado

RedRage

Unless Youtube becomes very transparent this question will never get answered. It's no secret they supress numbers for whatever reasons just watching someone start a waiting room and watching the number usually get cut in half or less is evidence of that.
I was talking to someone on /pcg/ about that last week, it seems like its tied to activity, so I think if you're podcasting it you don't count.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa, ask her to do a watch along with you !

Eat em and breed em

I need help
2 hours ago, poor sakana

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Who gets bullied more? Yagoo or Fishman?

Sven

I was talking to someone on /pcg/ about that last week, it seems like its tied to activity, so I think if you're podcasting it you don't count.
I've seen that theory, also seen adblockers don't get counted floated, and also seen only counts mobile as an idea. All have possibility, Mobile being the least likely but we are talking about Youtube so doing something that dumb would be right up their alley.

edit - funniest time was in a Pippa room after stream ended with it saying 1 viewer and at least 7 people actively chatting

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Salado

The only one cucked tonight was Fishman :smugpipi:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
4th clip

also unemployment RTA lesgo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom