"Women on the internet do not exist. If you think that you’ve recently interacted with a woman on the internet it is more likely that what you’ve actually been speaking with is a sea mammal. Do not trust sea mammals pretending to be women on the internet"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Lumi starts giving npc answers,

Eat em and breed em

I need help
The autism keeps going, perfect

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Wait a fucking second, this is just Owl WW2.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She is right, Warhammer is for children and manchildren, and i say this as someone who owns half an Imperial Guard army all painted up

Eureka

Topo Chico

Pippa should read Mushoku Tensei. I want her to sperg about the 21 books of pure jap autism.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Pippa should read Mushoku Tensei. I want her to sperg about the 21 books of pure jap autism.
also hidan no aria and invaders of rokujouma

God's Strongest Dragoon

I have never watched Naruto but I have an intense hatred for it because "Sasuke" has become a point of reference for fucking everyone nowadays as a specific character template.

diethylether

bird molecule
you know, she'd probably like it and self insert as rudeus too

God's Strongest Dragoon

100% entirely wrong about Gene stealers and doesn't know about the Iron Warrior's broodmother shitshow

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I have never watched Naruto but I have an intense hatred for it because "Sasuke" has become a point of reference for fucking everyone nowadays as a specific character template.

I have that reaction to everything that became popular after my time, even for things which, from at a glace, look like they're actually good, like Spongebob.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
40K? More like 40GAY! Am I right, fellas?

braindoko

No wonder there’s so many furry weirdos online yes including her when that owl shit and the warrior cats thing are considered ok for children

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
They are a bit off on Tyranids as well. The Genestealers are pretty important to the horror of that faction. Calling them the least evil isn't quite right because in the setting you don't really know their motives outside of eating everything

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Atleast she ate something, seems she's ordering more from chick-fil-a now too

Topo Chico

I have that reaction to everything that became popular after my time, even for things which, from at a glace, look like they're actually good, like Spongebob.
Nigga how old are you? Spongebob started airing 24 years ago! It’s older than a large portion of Pippa’s audience

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Genestealers are based actually and one of the most interesting factions but no-one knows because they're stupid expensive even by GW standards and awkward to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom