"Guys~ Trapezoid~"Inugami Korone

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She literally pisses her money away as a rentoid.
It's part of the growing process, not all are born into money, many must grow into their true form. The meat Pippa is truly kosher.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
O mean that probably part of it specifically when ever it goes super framey and we get the weird demon Pippa seems like a gpu issue

If the internet is a "series of tubes", this is what happens when the tubes are narrowed and only a trickle of data can get through; I don't think she sees this on her end except through keeping an open window of youtube to see what we see, and I don't think it's a gpu issue.
Yea, what we're seeing is absolutely what happens when the upload rate for a connection tanks.

To get slightly technical, upload operates in two different fashions. One is where you send data, then confirm with the downloader to make sure the data is good before sending more data. This is typically what happens with file based transfers. Media transfers however, your machine just sends it out full bore and doesn't care if the receiver get all the information or not. You just open up the upload like a firehose and the people downloading are just expected to keep up.

What we're seeing is exactly how @xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx describes it. Her upload speed is tanking, and therefore not all of the information gets seen. That's really telltale for the weird artifacting going on.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's part of the growing process, not all are born into money, many must grow into their true form. The meat Pippa is truly kosher.
You don't grow into money by giving a chunk of your income to another man while blowing the rest on takeaways, Pokémon plushies, and Build-a-Bears.

What we're seeing is exactly how @xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx describes it. Her upload speed is tanking, and therefore not all of the information gets seen. That's really telltale for the weird artifacting going on.
That would make sense considering how video encoders typically "borrow" similar information from the previous frame to compress it into the allocated bitrate. That's why fast-moving particle/firework/confetti etc. effects tend to look like shit on YouTube/Twitch, because the rapidly moving colours mean each frame is radically different from the ones before it, so the compression cutting corners is more obvious. This is just the extreme example of that.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You don't grow into money by giving a chunk of your income to another man while blowing the rest on takeaways, Pokémon plushies, and Build-a-Bears.
Sometimes you have to learn how to spend in order to earn. Mammon is not the average beast.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Sometimes you have to learn how to spend in order to earn. Mammon is not the average beast.
Well direct her towards some investments that could realistically have a return on them :annoyedpippa:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Well direct her towards some investments that could realistically have a return on them :annoyedpippa:
Working on it, marriage needed.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Working on it, marriage needed.
You don't seem like a good investment. Seeing your meatkins in the flesh will probably drive the therapy fees up.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You don't seem like a good investment. Seeing your meatkins in the flesh will probably drive the therapy fees up.
What do )))you((( know about investments?

Hff201

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Guys guys I need your help

My tulpas

They're demanding reparations
bail on them, don't pay tulpchild support
That's your fault for imagining them with slave ancestry
Guide them toward a dogwood tree.
What kind of retarded Yamanba conjures up imaginary forms of the most obsolescent farm equipment, with the absolute worst cost-to-own in all of history?

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
That's a fucking wombo-combo.
Wombo combo.PNG

kingcaid

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm assuming her gacha pulls in mjs went poorly. :SelenHAHAhere:
:Fauna-AKSHUALLY:She already has both the girls on the new banner pull...... oh no is she trying for the chubby furry? :vomitdrawer:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys I am like 4 months late, but I swear to God Pippa or Sleepy posted something about getting something for streams but they needed help moving it up the stairs. And that it would be a "surprise" for chat. Am I tripping, did this happen and I missed it or was this another one of Sleepy's stoned rants?!?!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Guys I am like 4 months late, but I swear to God Pippa or Sleepy posted something about getting something for streams but they needed help moving it up the stairs. And that it would be a "surprise" for chat. Am I tripping, did this happen and I missed it or was this another one of Sleepy's stoned rants?!?!
Pippa mentioned it on a stream way back when,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom