Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
View attachment 52741
Wow no faith in Pippa, SAD!
shes probably got cold feet.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I'm going to go with the wildly out-there crazy speculative theory that maybe it actually has nothing to do with her Internet or ISP and it's instead being caused by her computer being a mangled unmanaged mess of shit constantly open in the background that she never closes or deals with/it's generally a shitbox that might not have proper updates or drivers.
im surprised she hasnt streamed with her laptop to test this very idea! her nic could be dying like thw kf server a while back.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 52741
Wow no faith in Pippa, SAD!
I'm optimistic a move will solve the issue, as I think it's more PC related. How could I ever doubt Pippa's ability to move when she's hopped places more than most people in her streaming career?

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Topo Chico

I'm optimistic a move will solve the issue, as I think it's more PC related. How could I ever doubt Pippa's ability to move when she's hopped places more than most people in her streaming career?
Then, as her husband, it’s terribly disappointing you haven’t offered to buy her a new computer. Tragic. You want her to have png slide show streams :pippasadl:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You want her to have png slide show streams :pippasadl:
To be fair, PNG slide show streams where her bitrate turns into a Game Boy is kino SOVL though.

Topo Chico

To be fair, PNG slide show streams where her bitrate turns into a Game Boy is kino SOVL though.
It upsets her though, which he should be keenly aware and taking into primary consideration

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Then, as her husband, it’s terribly disappointing you haven’t offered to buy her a new computer. Tragic. You want her to have png slide show streams :pippasadl:
A new PC is part of dowry.

Topo Chico

A new PC is part of dowry.
So this will be fixed in the next couple stream I take it? Or are you married and given her poor goods?

famous artist pipkun

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So this will be fixed in the next couple stream I take it? Or are you married and given her poor goods?
We're not married yet, we're in the secret dog whistle phase of assessing each other's prowess. It's all very complicate and I don't expect )))you((( to understand.

Topo Chico

a new pc to marry reticle or new pc for a vid of her stepping on crunchy peanut butter.?
Draw that instead instead of willing it into reality
We're not married yet, we're in the secret dog whistle phase of assessing each other's prowess. It's all very complicate and I don't expect )))you((( to understand.
You hate her, it’s so over…

famous artist pipkun

Draw that instead instead of willing it into reality
im tired of being treated like a sideshow freak. id rather pay $1-4000 for pippa to do it irl. or rie.

Topo Chico

famous artist pipkun

Help out superduper, she’d do it.
rie's already got a coomer rep so the self degredation entertainment value is lower.

how much money did pippa and rie say they'd have to be paid for someone to shit on their chest? tenmas said a milli if i remeber that collab.

point is every woman has a price.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
I'm going to go with the wildly out-there crazy speculative theory that maybe it actually has nothing to do with her Internet or ISP and it's instead being caused by her computer being a mangled unmanaged mess of shit constantly open in the background that she never closes or deals with/it's generally a shitbox that might not have proper updates or drivers.
O mean that probably part of it specifically when ever it goes super framey and we get the weird demon Pippa seems like a gpu issue

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

O mean that probably part of it specifically when ever it goes super framey and we get the weird demon Pippa seems like a gpu issue
If the internet is a "series of tubes", this is what happens when the tubes are narrowed and only a trickle of data can get through; I don't think she sees this on her end except through keeping an open window of youtube to see what we see, and I don't think it's a gpu issue.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Streaming from the laptop for a while to diagnose if it's the connection or the PC's not a bad idea, that PC build's probably in a bad enough state to make Chinese sweatshop kids cringe.

Pippa's not one of (((you))), she doesn't understand your tricks either.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's not one of (((you))), she doesn't understand your tricks either.
Says )))you(((. Pippa has always had the greed and the prowess, you're just in denial.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Says )))you(((. Pippa has always had the greed and the prowess, you're just in denial.
She literally pisses her money away as a rentoid.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ahem:
You will never fix her. You have no charisma, you have no charm, you have no redeeming factors. You are a f@ggot twisted by parasocial relationships and autism into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, and your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish attempts to "fix women" behind closed doors.

Women are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed women to sniff out simps with incredible efficiency. Even simps who “pass” look and sound uncanny and unnatural to a woman. Your sentence structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk girl home with you, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected simpery.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your online username, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an autist is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably a simp.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom