"This better not awaken a new fetish in me. But at least I'm not into feet"Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Guys I am like 4 months late, but I swear to God Pippa or Sleepy posted something about getting something for streams but they needed help moving it up the stairs. And that it would be a "surprise" for chat. Am I tripping, did this happen and I missed it or was this another one of Sleepy's stoned rants?!?!
You are not crazy, at least here. Pippa has mentioned that a couple of times.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Another blast from the past was that mold stream we never got.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1698338483447.png

diethylether

bird molecule
why did none of the supachats link the timestamp to this? Though I guess the jannies wouldn't let it through or something?
That would have been the funniest shit

Are you saying Pippa has a faulty egg carton too?
I would not be surprised if her ovaries were the first victim of her body desperately trying to stay alive despite her lifestyle

I really wish I had some way to get a hold of Pippa to tell her two things.
1) INSIST on a technician/cable tech to come out and inspect all of the lines going from her house to the main trunk to make sure they are degraded in any way.
2) Upgrade to the business class internet package, not residential. It's a tax write off anyways, and typically those packages contain penalties against the ISP if their service suffers in any way.
She'd probably be stuttering like crazy while talking to the ISP tech support, optimistic to believe she'd somehow be able to insist on a technician and not just going
"o-ok y-you too" and hanging up after being told no. If she would ever call in the first place.:smugpipi:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
For north carolina, you'd be looking at Ting or Metro business packages, usual starting rates for those are between $90 to $120 a month, those are easily within reach of what the toothless rabbit is earning right now. They let you rent (lmao) a router for as little as $9 a month and the install few will jew you out of another 200 bucks.

DogBone

For north carolina, you'd be looking at Ting or Metro business packages, usual starting rates for those are between $90 to $120 a month, those are easily within reach of what the toothless rabbit is earning right now.
She's just missing the three teeth actually.

Topo Chico

Tangential to Pippa: Kirsche talking shit about some e-thot twitch streamer’s stalker, Jeremy (Pippa stalker) tries to justify the stalker behavior. Incredible.

diethylether

bird molecule

Tangential to Pippa: Kirsche talking shit about some e-thot twitch streamer’s stalker, Jeremy (Pippa stalker) tries to justify the stalker behavior. Incredible.

"this is society's fault, I know a friend who is like that and it's totally not me"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Y-you bedda watch out! I'm gonna gonna come over with 150$ of taco bell and it's like feeding you a time bomb, that ass gonna exploid, you gonna get evicted after I'm done with you! Nobody can stop me but me!

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
So what are the chances of a stream happening tonight?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I just checked LEC and the dude got seventeen videos out of the Henya stuff. Might be milking it a bit there buddy.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I just checked LEC and the dude got seventeen videos out of the Henya stuff. Might be milking it a bit there buddy.
He should rebrand as try-hard-shits:SelenHAHAhere: making sure If I search "pippa henya clips" I gotta scroll a loooooooooong time before I see anyone else's clip :loading:

Topo Chico

It’s his only opportunity to clip Pippa x Henya, how is he going to clip Pippa teaching her jong? :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
It’s his only opportunity to clip Pippa x Henya, how is he going to clip Pippa teaching her jong? :smugselen:
Henya doesnt know how to jong?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

I'll never get tired of this game.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Y-you bedda watch out! I'm gonna gonna come over with 150$ of taco bell and it's like feeding you a time bomb, that ass gonna exploid, you gonna get evicted after I'm done with you! Nobody can stop me but me!
I haven't opened the video in question and instead imagined this in Kirche's "Brooklyn Jew" voice.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

never change Pippa

Screenshot_20231026_185749_Samsung Internet.jpg
Honestly this would be a really good gift if you had a girlfriend that liked stuff like this. Instead of some boring giant bear you give her a giant cinnamoroll. Worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom