"Gigi you're a bit too, too big for breastfeeding"Raora Panthera

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
talking stick.jpg

I expected to see this in Pippa's twitter timeline.

I don't see it.

I am now concerned for you.

Original character do not steal.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Henya's chat at the news of the collab:
1698102931452855.jpg
There's a lot more excitement for Tenma, but that's to be expected because Tenma streams on twitch a lot more. Also, Henya is nervous for the collab. She doesn't know that Pippa is 100x more nervous :whatastory:
Edit:
brave_N6vA0hyKkC.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Short

God Damn the Sun

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Collress Tulpa stream incoming

This is always works out swimmingly I'm sure pippa will be having a great time in a week because she's a good girl

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia just outed Pippa by informing everyone that Colress is a "Tumblr sexyman".

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

kingcaid

Yeah, I'm just going to say Pippa should probably preemptively ban that guy.
If she starts banning people for being beyond retarded in other chats her CCV will get nuked to 3view sadly. Its a nice dream though.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
If she starts banning people for being beyond retarded in other chats her CCV will get nuked to 3view sadly. Its a nice dream though.
Personally I think being retarded in other peoples chats in a way that reflects poorly on Pippa (like the guy above) is way worse than being a retard in her chat.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
You mean like how Kirsche has banned her own viewers for shitting up other people's chats since forever, and has also gone from like 200 to 800 CCV in a year?

Short

God Damn the Sun
You mean like how Kirsche has banned her own viewers for shitting up other people's chats since forever, and has also gone from like 200 to 800 CCV in a year?
pippaWut m.png
I mean that account was made 26 days ago he was probably already banned from Pippa's Twitch channel before.
dawfg.png

This is the oldest message I could find from him on Pippa's chat.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Personally I think being retarded in other peoples chats in a way that reflects poorly on Pippa (like the guy above) is way worse than being a retard in her chat.
Eh, I think punishing people for activity outside of the chat is a bad precedent to set, technically following that train of thought would have all of us banned for roommmate-posting and saying gamer words here. If they're explicitly doing the whole "Pippa sent me here!" schtick then that's a different story, but this just reads like a tourist who doesn't really have much interest in either of them beyond trying too hard to be funny.

He's just a regular sped rather than a self-identified Harine, so Henya's mods can just ban him in their own time and no-one needs to give him a second thought.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Eh, I think punishing people for activity outside of the chat is a bad precedent to set, technically following that train of thought would have all of us banned for roommmate-posting and saying gamer words here. If they're explicitly doing the whole "Pippa sent me here!" schtick then that's a different story, but this just reads like a tourist who doesn't really have much interest in either of them beyond trying too hard to be funny.

He's just a regular sped rather than a self-identified Harine, so Henya's mods can just ban him in their own time and no-one needs to give him a second thought.
That's why I said in a way that reflects poorly on Pippa. So if you act like a retard while bringing up Pippa unprompted or something. I wouldn't be okay with banning someone just for being a retard. You'd have to ban the entire chat if that was the case :smugpipi:
Edit: To address your point about us, we are just autists talking about Pippa. We aren't shitting up someone elses chat and making her look bad to other vtubers and their chats.

JMForte

View attachment 52265
Is this one of those dogwhistles I hear about so often?
:SelenHAHAhere:
Sadly not. It's going to be another Colress sperg stream. I wish she would take her advice on beating jokes into the ground but with Colress because he has been beaten into the ground.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Eh, I think punishing people for activity outside of the chat is a bad precedent to set, technically following that train of thought would have all of us banned for roommmate-posting and saying gamer words here.

I understand this line of reasoning, and I can't fully argue against it. That being said, if I had a nickel every time I saw some developmentally-challenged individual try to bring up horse dildos in a Lisa stream, I'd have rather a lot of nickels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom