#1 Hexa Fan

Another one...
Edit: Update on the anon that may have posted videos of his sister on /pcg/:
brave_ayTLPvllEY.png

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Stunned But Dumb

Seems like this was the Class of 09 announcement that Pippa was excited for.

You know, I am only just now learning that Lyle Rath (guitarmasterx7) is one of the people behind this game. Like clock me, but other than watching a few people play it, I really never looked into the game at all. Was it Lyle who was in the twitter space with Kirsche who had that long argument, because I also didn't listen to that (it was like half a day long, sue me). The past never really dies

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

kestraline

Early Adopter
View attachment 52195
Better start buying new brooms jannies, cuz there'll be a lot of sweeping to be done.
She knows that a lot of her fanbase are no fan of vshojo but she does this anyway....wonder how many will fire up burner accounts to ask for Froot's money?

JMForte

She knows that a lot of her fanbase are no fan of vshojo but she does this anyway....wonder how many will fire up burner accounts to ask for Froot's money?
She's clearly trying to get into their good graces so more collabs with this company can happen, the Pippa you know and love is no more. Froot collab is going to happen soon. Wouldn't surprise me if management told her it would be a good idea and she agreed. She could have not warned and just banned people who brought that stuff up.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Seems like this was the Class of 09 announcement that Pippa was excited for.

I wonder if the class of 09' devs are going to grift the fuck outta the audience Pippa and co are bringing to this while cheerfuly sweeping their hecking chud unfriendly opinions under the rug

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
She's clearly trying to get into their good graces so more collabs with this company can happen, the Pippa you know and love is no more. Froot collab is going to happen soon. Wouldn't surprise me if management told her it would be a good idea and she agreed. She could have not warned and just banned people who brought that stuff up.
Its over bros.
Next thing we know she's going to be doing LGBT pride streams sponsored by Pepsi.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Remember when we were saying that about Lia and then later on she decided to give special treatment to her fans. Yeah I'm not letting that joke go yet

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Anime Fan

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
It's pippover, Phase Connect has fallen

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Let's check out Superdupers take on the matter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Topo Chico

Status
Not open for further replies.