Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Eh, I think punishing people for activity outside of the chat is a bad precedent to set, technically following that train of thought would have all of us banned for roommmate-posting and saying gamer words here. If they're explicitly doing the whole "Pippa sent me here!" schtick then that's a different story, but this just reads like a tourist who doesn't really have much interest in either of them beyond trying too hard to be funny.

He's just a regular sped rather than a self-identified Harine, so Henya's mods can just ban him in their own time and no-one needs to give him a second thought.
vtubing and something awful were the only hobbiss where faggy mods follow people offsite to find trivial shit to ban them over. its lolcow behavior

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

vtubing and something awful were the only hobbiss where faggy mods follow people offsite to find trivial shit to ban them over. its lolcow behavior
>hobbiss
smug panko.jpg

JMForte

Pretty much every streaming service reserves the right to ban you for offsite behavior if they dislike you enough. Hell, Twitch will ban you if members of your chat breaks the rules, which includes things they do offsite, and some of the biggest streamers float a ban list around of "problematic people" to ban. This shit is sadly far more common.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The difference is that Pippa's chat is representing Pippa when they go to other streams and give Pippa a bad name to people she wants to have good relationships with.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I understand this line of reasoning, and I can't fully argue against it. That being said, if I had a nickel every time I saw some developmentally-challenged individual try to bring up horse dildos in a Lisa stream, I'd have rather a lot of nickels.
While I realise this sounds like a no-true-Scotsman and I can't exactly pull up proof to back this up, I feel like those people aren't regulars in Pippa's chat and are just clipwatchers who had that video spoonfed to them in their recommendations - they're not really the kind of problem you can deal with just by cross-referencing names across the two chats.

Twitch brought in a similar kind of policy about off-site behaviour around the same time they brought that deer furry on as part of their safety council thing iirc. It's probably there so they have something to point to if a big streamer gets metoo'd or something and gets them bad press, but it also means if a bunch of bluehairs dig up chatlogs of you misgendering someone or saying Yamanba you'll get kicked too.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Lia just outed Pippa by informing everyone that Colress is a "Tumblr sexyman".

You know what, she's right

Ask Pippa what she thinks about The Onceler

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I wouldn't call shitting up friends/collab partners chats, as well as scaring off potential new fans and other people from collabing with her as trivial.
Edit: Pippa has said herself that people have messaged her saying they are afraid of her chat. It only exacerbates the issues when they bring extreme retardation to other chats.

famous artist pipkun

you gayassfaggot keep that gayassfaggot shit in pcg
The difference is that Pippa's chat is representing Pippa when they go to other streams and give Pippa a bad name to people she wants to have good relationships with.
thats why whatever part of this in vtuber culture is stupid as shit. oshimarks are dumb. id kill for the vtuber version of ozmafat

I wouldn't call shitting up friends/collab partners chats, as well as scaring off potential new fans and other people from collabing with her as trivial.
Edit: Pippa has said herself that people have messaged her saying they are afraid of her chat. It only exacerbates the issues when they bring extreme retardation to other chats.
its the internet, its the way it goes online. these girlies arent putting on live shows in a bar thats getting donnybrooked by retards. theyre streaming online on platforms that allow for real time moderation. its naive in my eyes

e: im not a neet so maybe i dont get it

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
how are harines this incapable of self-control

are they this desperate to make another Hexa event so soon, before moving on to the next thing

Short

God Damn the Sun
Pippa has said herself that people have messaged her saying they are afraid of her chat.
pippaWut m.png
And that's a good thing!

are they this desperate to make another Hexa event so soon, before moving on to the next thing
Always good to have more content!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
its the internet, its the way it goes online. these girlies arent putting on live shows in a bar thats getting donnybrooked by retards. theyre streaming online on platforms that allow for real time moderation. its naive in my eyes

e: im not a neet so maybe i dont get it
It's just a good idea for filtering out some of the worst people in chat imo, and it'll probably save some problems in the long run.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Shouldn't you be excited about that, being that you're in love with Hexa and all :smugpipi:

famous artist pipkun

It's just a good idea for filtering out some of the worst people in chat imo, and it'll probably save some problems in the long run.
those streamers have their mod teams to handle their chat. let them work

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If you're seriously afraid to use a weegee board I don't think you should try to make a tulpa :pippasadl:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Always good to have more content!

Roasting her own amputated purple leg in clay is technically content. I would hope she avoids such things regardless. You kids enjoy the rest of your Long Wait. Hopefully Sister Rabbit doesn't brainworm about tomorrow's collab overly much.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
If you're seriously afraid to use a weegee board I don't think you should try to make a tulpa :pippasadl:
she just dreamt of colress, she's long past thinking straight.

famous artist pipkun

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom