"I'm not giving some fucking idiot bastard landlords my money anymore. No. Fuck you so much in the ass. I hate you. Go fuck yourself"Takanashi Kiara

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
In my meaningless opinion, if Pippa of all people deems something crosses a line bad enough to pre-emptively ban for it then nothing of value was lost.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
In my meaningless opinion, if Pippa of all people deems something crosses a line bad enough to pre-emptively ban for it then nothing of value was lost.

if anything, Pippa should be more harsh with chat

they're all grown-ass men, and if they're underage, they shouldn't be on the platform period

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
if anything, Pippa should be more harsh with chat

they're all grown-ass men, and if they're underage, they shouldn't be on the platform period
what can pippa do that wont be brushed off as "lol pippa being retarded again :eyeroll:" ?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
letting the jannies get their hot pocket's worth, and clean up the trash
wouldnt that give people free reign to be dicks in other people's chats? cant they make new accounts?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Let us not ignore that Pippa is being Holy and Righteous once again by giving her correct thoughts on cyclists.

A

Topo Chico

Let us not ignore that Pippa is being Holy and Righteous once again by giving her correct thoughts on cyclists.

A

That tweet runs very close to ToS breaking, you’re correct rabbit, but be careful. The troons always want blood

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
That tweet runs very close to ToS breaking, you’re correct rabbit, but be careful. The troons always want blood
brave_rr4KKuYLoT.png
Interesting that as you say that, this was posted on /pcg/ 🤔

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

A

Bit of cycling would help with the purple legs though. Need to get those noodle limbs moving between streams rabbit!

formerly pipkin (Parody)

A

>i wish every cyclist in this video a very get hit by a car going 80 mph
.png
.png
:annoyedpippa:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
This may be nothing to think of but I wonder what she'll do for Halloween next Tuesday especially with her wanting to give trick or treaters stuff. Hopefully they show up for her

Topo Chico

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hopefully they show up for her
I don't, with how anxious she is there's a non-zero chance of her seeing a kid with a sheet over their head to look like a ghost shouting "boo!" as a self-defence situation.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Pippa you retard that's just a random tiktok Ian posted on his twitter, I'm pretty sure he's single.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Topo Chico

JMForte

Proof /vt/ and /pcg/ is full of troons
It just shows that someone knows it will get posted to this place because it happened after it was mentioned in this place that it runs close to TOS.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom