"...s-shut up flat-chested bear... shut up flat-chested bear, work on your boobs if anything"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
they should toxx him already

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
they should toxx him already
I'm going to assume you mean dox. Didn't we/KF already do that a few months ago and even found his face, to which he completely denied despite the associated accounts then having information wiped and everything matching?

e:
This stream caused something great to happen.
1697667524309.png
Update, from /pcg/.
1697667559608.png
Guess it was too good to be true?
The rebuttal to Krampus's denial:
He's full of shit. All of these are from Zadar or close to Zadar, and he's mentioned that he lives on the coast in Croatia.

I did reverse search a few of these and didn't get any returns, btw.

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I'm going to assume you mean dox. Didn't we/KF already do that a few months ago and even found his face, to which he completely denied despite the associated accounts then having information wiped and everything matching?
I knew about the first half of that didn't realize he confirmed it lol

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
No personal armies, you don't wanna be a Nolan now :smugpipi::crushface:

famous artist pipkun

e:

The rebuttal to Krampus's denial:
toxx. its something awful thing

e: you make a bet and if you lose you get banned.

JMForte

Was checking out who Pippa was collabing with, the moment I pull up her stream she starts talking about Chris Chan.
edit: Not sure how long or if the topic will continue but she is talking about Chris thinking they are Jesus

DogBone

Was checking out who Pippa was collabing with, the moment I pull up her stream she starts talking about Chris Chan.
Imagine if she was the baby-faced girl he's dating.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

Your mind is broken by troons. They is a correct term for men and women. Like I can say Reticule is a jew and they are retarded.

DogBone

Your mind is broken by troons. They is a correct term for men and women. Like I can say Reticule is a jew and they are retarded.
Nah, Yamanba, you gotta use the correct pronouns when talking about a singular person. You can just say "he" when you don't know for sure because there are no women on the Internet.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

famous artist pipkun

they is a plural 3rd person pronoun. singular is xe or xhe

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I remember people bitching about "They" even before the troon shit, "What do you mean "they" there's only one of him" ...... you can still say they, it doesn't require 2 or more. Whatever, 1 language is too much.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

famous artist pipkun

I remember people bitching about "They" even before the troon shit, "What do you mean "they" there's only one of him" ...... you can still say they, it doesn't require 2 or more. Whatever, 1 language is too much.
no "they" came into use when feminists were upset that the normative pronoun used for an unknown person was "he" in the 90s.

JMForte

I really hope this isn't a made-up joke scenario and this is actually about a real person.
They don't get like any information from who send superchats. She wishes though, I remember her lamenting about not being able to stalk people.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
They don't get like any information from who send superchats. She wishes though, I remember her lamenting about not being able to stalk people.
Don't they get information with StreamElements though? I could've sworn they do.

JMForte

Don't they get information with StreamElements though? I could've sworn they do.
Sakana does and Pippa cried about not getting to see any of it.

famous artist pipkun

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sakana does and Pippa cried about not getting to see any of it.
Maybe he shared information with her after noticing a .gov email?
:SelenHAHAhere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom