"I think she might be a Nazi, I'm gonna be honest. I got some Hitler Particle-vibes just sort of radiating off of that particular VTuber."Xanderhal (talking about Pippa)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
All caught up on the Coffin of Andy and LeyLey VOD. 10 out of 10 stream, I need to see Lia play this game.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_MxVOG8PCTd.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

DogBone

We're entering a new post-Harine era.
Saying she was Chat's little sister and playing the incest simulator has attracted a new class of coomer.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Saying she was Chat's little sister and playing the incest simulator has attracted a new class of coomer.
remember big words wont fit in her mouth.

JMForte

We're entering a new post-Harine era.
We did that a long time ago. I still remember a superchat asking if her fanbase had a name and then recommending "rippers"

Short

God Damn the Sun
We did that a long time ago. I still remember a superchat asking if her fanbase had a name and then recommending "rippers"
pippaWut m.png
2023-10-18 dawdawdawda.png

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule
I'm at 4 hours now and I have to admit I got into the game a lot more than I thought I would.
Pippa also does a very good job with the voice acting, I occasionally forget it is without voice at all.
Ashley fits her better than she wants to accept, too :smugpipi:

Anime Fan

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Amoeba

awawawawawa
1697663762582.png

Krampus dropping Phase Connect as a whole? I fucking hope so

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Short

God Damn the Sun

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Man, what the hell happened to that guy? I remember earlier on he was a fine regular in chat. He get a head injury or something?
Most of his messages in most chats are fine and he does supa a bit. He just drops an unhinged WTF bomb sometimes in Pippa's chat. I'm not sure if I've seen him say something that bad in anyone else's chat.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 51213
Krampus dropping Phase Connect as a whole? I fucking hope so
cough
If Krampus actually reads here, I want you to know that nobody will miss you, and that the few people who even notice you're gone will spit on your grave, fаggot. You've contributed nothing of value in your 19 months of membership other than be a disgusting lolcalf freak projecting deviant sexual fantasies towards her in 75% of the chat messages you send, with the other 25% being attentionseeking faggotry. You clearly have zero understanding of her, her community, or her interests, and you are better off gone if you've been here for nearly 2 years and have this much of a fundamental misunderstanding of things. You are unironically one of the worst people regularly active in her chat, and you eating a shotgun would genuinely measurably improve the quality of chat. Eat shit, and I'm glad you've finally been filtered over something so braindead retarded, Yamanba.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

kingcaid

Its impressive that uwu managed to cause him more ass pain then the week of mid male streams from June.

Stunned But Dumb

Its impressive that uwu managed to cause him more ass pain then the week of mid male streams from June.
All of those men had some sort of "but..." associated with them at some point. Uwu is awesome, charming, funny, and clean. He really did just get chadded

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom