"We have to show them who the master race is!"Remilia Nephys

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
*Chinchilla noises*

"OGEY!"

Just like Fuwamoco, I'm happy for those who have this adorable creature as their oshi, and I wish the best for both of them.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
>Watches as Natsumi flies face first into 2 separate rocks
Is this the usual for her Outer Wilds gameplay?
Yes she has very robust landings she walks away from most of them

Sven

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Did Vee ask Pippa to VA in his fucking hentai game?
You know Pippa actually is pretty good at voice acting regardless of the content she did really well doing all the voices for this for multiple hours while also keeping them consistent sounding she 100% could do VA work

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Pippa still tweeting? cut the power and services to the whole state
1697614638608.png

Short

God Damn the Sun
You know Pippa actually is pretty good at voice acting regardless of the content she did really well doing all the voices for this for multiple hours while also keeping them consistent sounding she 100% could do VA work
pippaWut m.pngCan't wait to hear her voice tomorrow tho!

A

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
So I wasn't able to watch the rest of the stream cuz I wanted to finish Chapter 2 on my own without having Pippa spoil it.
Judging by what I saw in the VOD timeline, uh... looks like she went for what she wanted...

My conclusion is that Pippa genuinely desperately wants to have sex with all the older brother figures in her life and should probably not be trusted with any as a result.
For what it's worth, there is a "friendship" ending as well... but the incest ending was probably better.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
My conclusion is that Pippa genuinely desperately wants to have sex with all the older brother figures in her life and should probably not be trusted with any as a result.
You know she probably developed that from a lack of Familia love from her parents and siblings.
Pippa is horny for love
:pippasadl:

Also violence probably comes from being unable to express love or emotion in a healthy manner

Eat em and breed em

I need help
All I know is, its almost 4 am and Natsumi's singing broken up by the screaming is putting me to sleep. farewell.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Sven

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yep, I think I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight retards, I hope I wake up and this was all a bad dream.

She may not currently have the range some other chuubas have but the ones she can do are solid.

Also violence probably comes from being unable to express love or emotion in a healthy manner

Silly rabbit everyone knows

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pulling a superduper and backreading the last couple of streams I have missed is a trip man

Stunned But Dumb

Heya, Pipis! How's it hangin? I couldn't catch the stream, but I'm sure it was piles of fun! How are all of you doing?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

diethylether

bird molecule
She was a child herself and didn't know any better. She no longer has them after learning better.
:ponrys:

yeah and then I proceeded to never use it
hook a brother up unless it's just ABs discord, I already use that one

Imma just leave this here...
I'm not surprised by this at all I'm almost certain I have experienced the pheromone thing more than once irl, it can almost feel like an adrenaline rush

has my dude ever pondered why 50 shades was so successful despite being a BOOK?

I will now enjoy the full vod

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I've got John Vtubers dox

and this confirms that Reticule is Ken, it's all connected man

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status