Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hexa "googled" herself and saw people asking "literally who" Think i recall seeing those comments on pcg last night

JMForte

Hexa "googled" herself and saw people asking "literally who" Think i recall seeing those comments on pcg last night
I wouldn't even say there was "literally who" in the literal sense. Like there was only like 3 posts asking who because it was a slow board day. Most were just clowning on a guy who thought she flesh posted and when she just posted KSon photos.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I wouldn't even say there was "literally who" in the literal sense. Like there was only like 3 posts asking who because it was a slow board day. Most were just clowning on a guy who thought she flesh posted and when she just posted KSon photos.
That guy was a retard honestly.

famous artist pipkun

is everyone supposed to know every vtuber nowadays?

JMForte

famous artist pipkun

Yes. You should know every single vtuber ever.
pippa ( everyone who collabs really) should've done a little spiel about her .

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I've got John Vtubers dox

joke's on you, John VTuber gets infinitely more interaction than I had in my online life recently (greater than 0), it might as well be my main identity at this point

and my terminal yellow fever should have been the first sign that I was white, not asian

back on topic:

how far will the build-a-bear autism go tonight? will we finally get the manifesto? will Pippa's abandoned snake child get more accessories? the people demand to know

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
how far will the build-a-bear autism go tonight? will we finally get the manifesto? will Pippa's abandoned snake child get more accessories? the people demand to know
Earlier Hexa was lamenting that she was concerned she was going to get absolutely bodied by Pippa's BaB knowledge. She seems to be more of a casual bear aficionado.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Earlier Hexa was lamenting that she was concerned she was going to get absolutely bodied by Pippa's BaB knowledge. She seems to be more of a casual bear aficionado.

this is going to be a bloodbath, then

how much of their combined money will be spent before the stream ends, place your bets now

Sven

All she has to know is just enough to trigger the Pipkin and then she can lean back and relax as Pippa goes on a 15+ minute BaB rant

DogBone

Chat will bully Pippa getting another doll she doesn't even like by virtue of being very annoying.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Already getting Hexa to play pippa the ripppa

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Pippa collabs need a mandatory "Pippa the Ripper" bullying

and Airi is legally obligated to put it on blast through her mic every time she dunks on Pippa, them's the rules

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She loves your musical stylings @Reticule :smugpipi:

kingcaid

95% of the current viewer base has not heard either of these songs. :pippasadl:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
  • - Please don't be a dick.
  • - Joking around is fine, but not everyone is comfortable. If asked to stop something, please do so immediately.
  • - Absolutely no political discussions.
  • - No slurs in chat.
  • - No self promotion or promotion of other streamers unless told otherwise.
  • - Be respectful.
  • - Message a mod if there is an issue.

Goddamnit, can I just one time be allowed to jump in and say "What is up my niggas" !?!?!??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom