"The harsh reality is that sometimes people you care about will turn their backs on you at any given moment"Froot

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

It's probably because she's on zero sleep like she said in the watchalong. When she doesn't sleep she loses her filter and basically just says whatever pops into her head it's happened multiple times before like the time she just randomly brought up piss in the second anniversary collab and Tenma had to scream at her to get her to stop talking.
Ok look, let's be serious here, the whole thing earlier was very clearly her doing a bit of being as contrarian and annoying as possible with the whole shtick of being a retarded child. There is no way she would actually seriously say "good pedophilia" like she did in any context other than it being a bit, and I'm not debating this. I'm just extremely annoyed she'd say shit that sounds THAT FUCKING BAD at all in the first place because it's a motherfucking death sentence if it gets put on somewhere such as Kiwi Farms without the context, where the anti-vtuber people will latch onto it, and then it gets covered by Null because holy SHIT it sounded really fucking bad and there is no defense for the actual content of what she said. She's literally handed an entire fucking gas station's worth of fuel and a lit match on a silver platter to people who would want to make her look as fucking bad as humanly possible. And the worst crime of all? It was not even fucking funny.
:takocope::magnicope:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Okay you don't need to concernpost about everything she says.
Nigga, I think I have a right to be concerned after she goes on an entire 10 minute segment about "good pedophilia."

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippas asked multiple collab partners to bring rhe mic into the bathroom when they go pee

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Would that be called Technophrenia?

Topo Chico

1697342281104.png
ONE OF YOU HAS TO BE WRONG

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I look forward to nothing coming out of all this doomposting besides the usual handful of twitter retards
yes I notice the irony considering I was biggest concernfag last night.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
pippas asked multiple collab partners to bring rhe mic into the bathroom when they go pee
Well, it's nice to know that if this stream is the last straw for Kevin, she still might have a place in Idol Corp.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Ok look, let's be serious here, the whole thing earlier was very clearly her doing a bit of being as contrarian and annoying as possible with the whole shtick of being a retarded child. There is no way she would actually seriously say "good pedophilia" like she did in any context other than it being a bit, and I'm not debating this. I'm just extremely annoyed she'd say shit that sounds THAT FUCKING BAD at all in the first place because it's a motherfucking death sentence if it gets put on somewhere such as Kiwi Farms without the context, where the anti-vtuber people will latch onto it, and then it gets covered by Null because holy SHIT it sounded really fucking bad and there is no defense for the actual content of what she said. She's literally handed an entire fucking gas station's worth of fuel and a lit match on a silver platter to people who would want to make her look as fucking bad as humanly possible. And the worst crime of all? It was not even fucking funny.
She is a shota/lokicon tho

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
which talents havent gottwn a sakan dono? i recall some girls were sad they havent got one in airis interview

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Sven

When will we get the Sawa collab? she’d also make a good candidate for the yab cast
I feel like the Fish would not allow a Pippa, Lumi, Kirsche, Sawa podcast.

Please god, let the fish blink and let through the potential Pippa, Lumi, Kirsche, Sawa Phasmo collab happen.

We need this.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Nigga, I think I have a right to be concerned after she goes on an entire 10 minute segment about "good pedophilia."
This really isn't that big of a deal. She is obviously a lolicon. Remember the Genshin stream with the 14 year old girl? Or the sus pictures of minors on her wall.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Please god, let the fish blink and let through the potential Pippa, Lumi, Kirsche, Sawa Phasmo collab happen.

We need this.
The four horsewomen of the yabocolypse

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This really isn't that big of a deal. She is obviously a lolicon. Remember the Genshin stream with the 14 year old girl? Or the sus pictures of minors on her wall.
Under no circumstances should the words "good pedophilia" have came out of her mouth.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I will accept a temporary truce with Reticule on this issue.
God damn it I was preparing further fanfiction with you as a hero; now I have to re-write everything.

Short

God Damn the Sun

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Imagine not being able to carry the braindamaged woman in a game, smh Pippa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom