chinshilla
I think pippa is getting bonked over this I expect this stream to go down

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I am currently hoping pippa took those meds because she's going to need a good excuse for this

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I think pippa is getting bonked over this I expect this stream to go down
That's the nice thing about this being a collab, kirsche's vod isn't gonna go down. Unless Kevin greases a palm...

Spergatory

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
When will we get the Sawa collab? she’d also make a good candidate for the yab cast
I feel like the Fish would not allow a Pippa, Lumi, Kirsche, Sawa podcast.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Fishman is racist not allowing a black woman like Sawa collab with his talents.

Topo Chico

God's Strongest Dragoon

Someone that hates vtubers on the farms is going to clip that whole rant and send it to Null

Postal rrat

chinshilla
He will but not before going public and then shorting the company it's his retirement plan

lvl8

I stopped calling Pippa 'yabbit' a while ago, since I thought she dialled the yab stuff as of late. I was wrong.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Ok look, let's be serious here, the whole thing earlier was very clearly her doing a bit of being as contrarian and annoying as possible with the whole shtick of being a retarded child. There is no way she would actually seriously say "good pedophilia" like she did in any context other than it being a bit, and I'm not debating this. I'm just extremely annoyed she'd say shit that sounds THAT FUCKING BAD at all in the first place because it's a motherfucking death sentence if it gets put on somewhere such as Kiwi Farms without the context, where the anti-vtuber people will latch onto it, and then it gets covered by Null because holy SHIT it sounded really fucking bad and there is no defense for the actual content of what she said. She's literally handed an entire fucking gas station's worth of fuel and a lit match on a silver platter to people who would want to make her look as fucking bad as humanly possible. And the worst crime of all? It was not even fucking funny.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Ok look, let's be serious here, the whole thing earlier was very clearly her doing a bit of being as contrarian and annoying as possible with the whole shtick of being a retarded child. There is no way she would actually seriously say "good pedophilia" like she did in any context other than it being a bit, and I'm not debating this. I'm just extremely annoyed she'd say shit that sounds THAT FUCKING BAD at all in the first place because it's a motherfucking death sentence if it gets put on somewhere such as Kiwi Farms without the context, where the anti-vtuber people will latch onto it, and then it gets covered by Null because holy SHIT it sounded really fucking bad and there is no defense for the actual content of what she said. She's literally handed an entire fucking gas station's worth of fuel and a lit match on a silver platter to people who would want to make her look as fucking bad as humanly possible. And the worst crime of all? It was not even fucking funny.
0a1.jpg

Topo Chico

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I thought it was funny to watch everyone collectively shit their pants

Eat em and breed em

I need help
most honest statement she's made all night

Eureka

Did not know pippa looked at a map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom