Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
damn i missed all of it watching coraline with my gf

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Ok look, let's be serious here, the whole thing earlier was very clearly her doing a bit of being as contrarian and annoying as possible with the whole shtick of being a retarded child. There is no way she would actually seriously say "good pedophilia" like she did in any context other than it being a bit, and I'm not debating this. I'm just extremely annoyed she'd say shit that sounds THAT FUCKING BAD at all in the first place because it's a motherfucking death sentence if it gets put on somewhere such as Kiwi Farms without the context, where the anti-vtuber people will latch onto it, and then it gets covered by Null because holy SHIT it sounded really fucking bad and there is no defense for the actual content of what she said. She's literally handed an entire fucking gas station's worth of fuel and a lit match on a silver platter to people who would want to make her look as fucking bad as humanly possible. And the worst crime of all? It was not even fucking funny.
Sakana's $150 says otherwise

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ok look, let's be serious here, the whole thing earlier was very clearly her doing a bit of being as contrarian and annoying as possible with the whole shtick of being a retarded child. There is no way she would actually seriously say "good pedophilia" like she did in any context other than it being a bit, and I'm not debating this. I'm just extremely annoyed she'd say shit that sounds THAT FUCKING BAD at all in the first place because it's a motherfucking death sentence if it gets put on somewhere such as Kiwi Farms without the context, where the anti-vtuber people will latch onto it, and then it gets covered by Null because holy SHIT it sounded really fucking bad and there is no defense for the actual content of what she said. She's literally handed an entire fucking gas station's worth of fuel and a lit match on a silver platter to people who would want to make her look as fucking bad as humanly possible. And the worst crime of all? It was not even fucking funny.
SWEEP IT UP JANNY

Short

God Damn the Sun
COPE AND SEETHE

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I stopped calling Pippa 'yabbit' a while ago, since I thought she dialled the yab stuff as of late. I was wrong.
Really? I don't feel like she has. Maybe she is just better about not reading yab super chats.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
My brother this is a whole lot of words to say "Pippa is retarded."

God's Strongest Dragoon

How much you want to bet Kirsche is muted because Sakana is begging her to nuke the vod?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
are you guys gonna freak out about pippa again?

1697310771284235.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
meds
now

Postal rrat

chinshilla
How much you want to bet Kirsche is muted because Sakana is begging her to nuke the vod?
I think the begging will be later but it will happen

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
Okay you don't need to concernpost about everything she says.

Topo Chico

God's Strongest Dragoon

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Anime Fan

I am currently hoping pippa took those meds because she's going to need a good excuse for this
It's probably because she's on zero sleep like she said in the watchalong. When she doesn't sleep she loses her filter and basically just says whatever pops into her head it's happened multiple times before like the time she just randomly brought up piss in the second anniversary collab and Tenma had to scream at her to get her to stop talking.

lvl8

Really? I don't feel like she has. Maybe she is just better about not reading yab super chats.
I think the closest to yab shit she did as of late was the stream with the Vice documentary. The talks in this stream put most of the shit I've heard during the IBS scene to shame.

Topo Chico

Can't believe he's leaving proctor half mast
He could have padded the essay with nulls position + a rebuttal or somethin like pulling out the thesaurus to pad it better. maybe double spaced? C+ only with a favorable bias…

Spergatory

Early Adopter
It's probably because she's on zero sleep like she said in the watchalong. When she doesn't sleep she loses her filter and basically just says whatever pops into her head it's happened multiple times before like the time she just randomly brought up piss in the second anniversary collab and Tenma had to scream at her to get her to stop talking.
Tenma yelling at her to be normal for once was funny as hell.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
He could have padded the essay with nulls position + a rebuttal or somethin like pulling out the thesaurus to pad it better. maybe double spaced? C+ only with a favorable bias…
He might have mentioned how her odds were better before elon kicked out the trust and safety council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom