"So like, what are taxes yo."Axel Syrios

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Under no circumstances should the words "good pedophilia" have came out of her mouth.
You need to chill, she clearly used "good pedophilia" as an edge way to say loli, and if you haven't noticed that she is pro loli yet I don't know what to tell you.
Stop proving pcg right
Both of you are right so idk wtf your even arguing about tbh

Postal rrat

chinshilla
You need to chill, she clearly used "good pedophilia" as an edge way to say loli, and if you haven't noticed that she is pro loli yet I don't know what to tell you.
Stop proving pcg right
I mean I agree but you know people are going to purposefully take that out of context and she has made it damn easy to

God's Strongest Dragoon

On a positive note, we can always clip that rant and then post it whenever the thhrangussy gets uppity to give him a seizure

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Under no circumstances should the words "good pedophilia" have came out of her mouth.

Stop proving pcg right
Okay you two, time to kiss each other and make up so Pippa can call you gay.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Ok look, let's be serious here, the whole thing earlier was very clearly her doing a bit of being as contrarian and annoying as possible with the whole shtick of being a retarded child. There is no way she would actually seriously say "good pedophilia" like she did in any context other than it being a bit, and I'm not debating this.
I agree with this part, I do think it was funny though and have no problem with her joking like this.
:pippaworship:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
On a positive note, we can always clip that rant and then post it whenever the thhrangussy gets uppity to give him a seizure
Stop using the Pippa to harm others at her expense.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Postal rrat

chinshilla
As well as every newfag which makes it even better

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh, we're still arguing about the Ethical Chicken Pizza.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I mean I agree but you know people are going to purposefully take that out of context and she has made it damn easy to
Which would either be:
A)The same people who take the shekel and oyvey jokes out of context to declare her a nazi
B)Politispergs who think they are internet heros for defending cartoons on the internet.

In fact this could help us avoid more "based yabbit" types

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I think some of you need to stop interpreting everything she says as some big tragic confession of some kind.

You're getting too parasocial and are forgetting she's an entertainer putting on a show for you.

Just because a lot of y'all come from Kiwi Farms doesn't mean you need to imitate Null's knee-jerk "UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN YOU EVER MENTION PEDOPHILIA IN ANY CONTEXT OTHER THAN CONDEMNATION, NOW MAKE SURE YOU MEASURE HEAD SIZE TO DETERMINE INTENT" routine.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Nigga, I think I have a right to be concerned after she goes on an entire 10 minute segment about "good pedophilia."
Maybe fishman will agree and give you back the broom :fishmandispair:

Short

God Damn the Sun
There are so many clips of her saying shit way worst than this already who cares.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
its not a vaush situation. she's talking tongue in cheek. only an autist would take it as a serious thing.

Oh no, antis will take her out of context. They definitely don't already do that
:smugpipi:

i mean im waiting for a clip myself hahah

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Thinkgeek mentioned

HAG

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Which would either be:
A)The same people who take the shekel and oyvey jokes out of context to declare her a nazi
B)Politispergs who think they are internet heros for defending cartoons on the internet.

In fact this could help us avoid more "based yabbit" types
Controlled burns are good as long as they remain controlled I will admit chances are this is going nowhere most people who wind up bellyaching about this sort of shit find out their twitter likes are public the same day

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I think she was genuine with the good pedophilia (as in the art/not real aspect) but worded it very wrong. However she turned it into a bit once Kirsche called it out for being worded wrong. So 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom