"You are neurodivergent"Amanogawa Shiina (to Titanosaurus)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
did you know that if you drink too much caffeine, you build up an immunity to it

no amount of soda will keep you awake now, Pippa, you gotta quit cold turkey for a while before caffeine starts working again

please look forward to the solid month of migraines during this transitional period

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Get cozy and read to wind down, Pippa. Might help. Also nice, Erina raid, her streams are nice and comfy :sanasmile:

diethylether

bird molecule
She hopes she gets trick-or-treaters? Who the fuck is this and where is our Sister Rabbit?
I think she'd like to work with kids, or have kids herself (god forbid). I can see her wanting trick or treaters.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
She hopes she gets trick-or-treaters? Who the fuck is this and where is our Sister Rabbit?

the mcdonalds ad lives rent-free in her head, as does all of the artwork with colress and their child together

source: each of her reactions to said artwork

Eat em and breed em

I need help

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Also, I don't think it was 5t3n0 who banned me, because when I talked to him and got unbanned it didn't sound like he knew I was banned or exactly why. Back then Josh was still popping in and out of the thread so he probably banned me originally is my guess.
Joshua "Null" Moon personally banning you from the thread himself because of your obsessive borderline-thirstposting about her does not make you look any better.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Maybe those melatonin gummies you bought could help with your sleep too Pippa, just maybe

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Why are there so many of you who don't remember her disappointment about not getting trick-or-treaters last year? The Harines are coming from inside the building...

Joshua "Null" Moon personally banning you from the thread himself because of your obsessive borderline-thirstposting about her does not make you look any better.
I am stuck between the conflicting viewpoints of "breaking containment and forcing Josh to watch vtuber shit despite him not liking it is annoying behaviour" and "a meatkin segment on MATI would be kino content".

God fucking damn you Reticule.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
In my defense Mr. Moon does not understand the sektur or culture, just look at how he banned the entire thread in the past. If anything, I am following in the footsteps of the forbearers.

famous artist pipkun

I like how she clarified it was a joke and she won't actually start smoking because she knows us concernfags will get uppity. Good, by the way.

wish i could dono more virgina slim ads to her

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am stuck between the conflicting viewpoints of "breaking containment and forcing Josh to watch vtuber shit despite him not liking it is annoying behaviour" and "a meatkin segment on MATI would be kino content".

God fucking damn you Reticule.
When Reticule goes full-lolcow and/or commits fedposts IRL, I'm sure we'll get a MATI segment out of it.

In my defense Mr. Moon does not understand the sektur or culture
You are not our culture. Your 10,000+ posts of insanity do not represent us.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
if only there was a tangentially related stream where reticule could look at himself in the mirror:

famous artist pipkun

i know this, reticule is infamous in the rackets thread for simping pippa at every mention of her.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
In my defense Mr. Moon does not understand the sektur or culture, just look at how he banned the entire thread in the past. If anything, I am following in the footsteps of the forbearers.
Bro you're a good argument for keeping the thread shuttered and banning vtubing in the same way alcoholics are a good argument for prohibition.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa vs The End would be both hilarious and immensely frustrating. Just like every other video game stream.
She'd unintentionally let him die of old age after losing to him and not returning to the game until months later
So should I call this new pairing Thhrangticule or Reticcang?
pinky-and-the-brain-wallpaper-17.jpg

They're stinky,
They're Reticule and Thhrang
Thhrang
Thhrang
Thhrang
Thhrang
Thhrang

Thhrang
Thhrang
Thhrang

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am going to go to sleep. I hope Pippa keeps herself safe during this day of jihad and doesn't get herself exploded by sand people.

famous artist pipkun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom