"Hey, you, you under 25 or over 25? Leonardo Dicaprio wants to know your location"Shiori Novella

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

famous artist pipkun

the classic dont click my link meltdown.
did nool play chinkwife.mp3 yet?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
und-68-pippa-duchess-of-dice.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
*glances over in Reticule's direction*
So how's the husband?

Screenshot_20231013-120720_Chrome.jpg

JMForte

Going to have to give credit card info to the History channel to watch the movie for the watch along later. What joy...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Going to have to give credit card info to the History channel to watch the movie for the watch along later. What joy...

or you can just pirate it

JMForte

or you can just pirate it
It seems like such an obscure documentary that you would find nothing but other documentaries about the event. Hell the youtube video with it's name isn't even the right doccumentary.

famous artist pipkun

It seems like such an obscure documentary that you would find nothing but other documentaries about the event. Hell the youtube video with it's name isn't even the right doccumentary.
it's not on any of the nzb indexes.

i have a mega link. can i post? it's 480p because i'm not wasting bandwidth on a 1080p coppy

Last edited:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Just search I Am Alive Surviving The Andes Plane ok.ru on yandex

Short

God Damn the Sun

She just retweeted the movie
2023-10-13 dawdawdaw1.png

A

famous artist pipkun

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Saying that ALL vtubers read /vt/ and possibly TVA seems very, very optimistic in my eyes. There are way too many normie vtubers that recoil at any sort of imageboard culture to bother reading /vt/, especially since that board has a terrible reputation for anyone not autistically obsessing over vtubers, even those who browse other boards. And reading SEAn!gger schizo opinions hardly counts as "honest criticism". Bothering to dig through shit to find some worthwile takes is way too much effort. TVA is less known but at least more tolerable since not everyone is thirstposting. Sure, those two are some of the few places where people talk about vtubers, but I'm pretty sure most of them stick to namesearching themselves on twitter. Hell, I wouldn't put /vt/ much above twitter by the cringe that is posted. The only thing missing is the reply guys.

But I can definitely imagine pcg girls being drawn to the board and maybe even TVA, since they are all their own kind of special. I wouldn't apply Pippa and Kirsche as the broad standard though.

It is true there's a lot of normie vtubers, and there are more by the day, but I find it unlikely even they would be able to resist browsing places mentioning them, as ego's a bitch and bitches have egos, especially those who go into a medium like vtubing. There's also a great, ever-growing compilation out there of vtubers accidentally showing themselves on stream browsing /vt/. Pippa herself has noted that vtubers browse the board (and make it worse). All of this combined makes me think a lot, if not most vtubers browse /vt/, and I would imagine the same goes for the Japan and the 2chan equivalent.

I also disagree that digging through the noise takes too much effort. Baitposts are obvious and retarded screeching is easy to scroll past. Simple love/hate posts are distinguishable from the junk, and good, thought-out posts stand out.

I also have no doubt, given the catty nature of women, that most the harshest shit is by one vtuber slandering another, with the remaining usually some seaYamanba.

JMForte

e: google link shows:
whoops cant show that on stream.jpeg
Yeah you can get around it if you make a shortcut to your google drive or whatever and then make a copy. If that fails then try downloading it from your google drive with another thing added. Those methods usually work.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Yeah you can get around it if you make a shortcut to your google drive or whatever and then make a copy. If that fails then try downloading it from your google drive with another thing added. Those methods usually work.
You can also download using yt-dlp

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Security

Offtopic but don't give a shit.

So @Godzilla1984, what are you watching later tonight? I'm going with Part VI. An easy cop-out, but can't go wrong with the best entry.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Offtopic but don't give a shit.

So @Godzilla1984, what are you watching later tonight? I'm going with Part VI. An easy cop-out, but can't go wrong with the best entry.
Freddy VS Jason.
Because I'm easily amused.

Security

Freddy VS Jason.
Because I'm easily amused.

One of my all time favorite films. Only not picking it because I want to go with one from the Classic Eight.

famous artist pipkun

kirsche has a good take on bad upbringings : " i lived bitch!" Hint hint pipipipi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom