"I don't mean to get too into, like, the Final Fantasy racism; I was fine if people were racist against, like-"Grimmi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

diethylether

bird molecule

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>how long is this game
Long enough to filter you out Pippa. :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh anon, go check his Kiwi Farms profiles (Retink was his first account before he got locked out, Retink Retunk is his second current one) and go read his other several thousand posts reiterating the same things in the VTuber thread. When combined, he has at least 10,000 posts saying the same shit. It got so bad on there that the original mod of the KF VTuber thread actually threadbanned him for a while because of his thinly-veiled thirstposting.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
She was planning to guerilla but enjoyed it so much to go almost 2 hours over, good stuff

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
She hopes she gets trick-or-treaters? Who the fuck is this and where is our Sister Rabbit?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Oh anon, go check his Kiwi Farms profiles (Retink was his first account before he got locked out, Retink Retunk is his second current one) and go read his other several thousand posts reiterating the same things in the VTuber thread. When combined, he has at least 10,000 posts saying the same shit.
Do you mean to tell me those 10k+ posts are a mere fraction of his autism?? :shiinastare:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Wow she really wanted to dress up as well this Halloween

JMForte

She hopes she gets trick-or-treaters? Who the fuck is this and where is our Sister Rabbit?
This has been a constant thing. Last year she did a tangent complaining about not getting any.

Anime Fan

She complained last year about not getting trick or treaters, it's not a new thing for her.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I like how she clarified it was a joke and she won't actually start smoking because she knows us concernfags will get uppity. Good, by the way.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
They killed the lung mold the pippa you knew is gone, but seriously she's probably feeling like a million buck after having her lungs demolded her teeth fixed and getting a frankly massive dose of vitamin D.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
"I am going to sleep, maybe"

See you all on Twitch.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Please go to sleep, Rabbit. Doomscrolling does not count as sleep.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa in Iono cosplay would be adorable.

Now that's one secret I'll never tell, xoxo.

Oh anon, go check his Kiwi Farms profiles (Retink was his first account before he got locked out, Retink Retunk is his second current one) and go read his other several thousand posts reiterating the same things in the VTuber thread. When combined, he has at least 10,000 posts saying the same shit. It got so bad on there that the original mod of the KF VTuber thread actually threadbanned him for a while because of his thinly-veiled thirstposting.
Yes, read my political rants, become AnCap, distrust the Beanie and the Horse Fuckers.

Also, I don't think it was 5t3n0 who banned me, because when I talked to him and got unbanned it didn't sound like he knew I was banned or exactly why. Back then Josh was still popping in and out of the thread so he probably banned me originally is my guess.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
pippa should o a green screen for supachat readings. or any screen to let people know shes at the end.

Salado

Should I send you a picture of my lungs, Pippa? Please don't be that retarded...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom