thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine imagining
applejak.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It's been at least a week since I antagonized /pcg/ and so I would invite them to suck-
Actually nevermind. They're alright sometimes.
Kiss my ass.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What the fuck did I do to deserve this?
1697172584017.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
So should I call this new pairing Thhrangticule or Reticcang?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

God's Strongest Dragoon

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

Postal rrat

chinshilla
The only way to unjanny thyself is to be paid by them that jannied you I hear phase is hiring you know you must do

diethylether

bird molecule
As various people on /vt/ have noted over the years, all vtubers likely read that board - and likely this one, too - because, while getting your dick sucked is great, it's really helpful to read stuff from people not constantly kissing your ass.

When you have places where people can be as absolutely brutal as they want, and aren't worried about reputation or getting banned from the discussion, you get a lot more honest commentary. So for those who want legitimate feedback, these are the places to go. If you acquire the sense to sniff out trolls, you can see how people actually think and feel.

This goes for both those looking for frank criticism, and those looking for sincere praise - or both at the same time. These are the places to be.

So Pippa, keep being yourself. Tenma, never stop being brutally honest. Kirsche, continue as you are. Lia, you're nuts. Iori, you scare me. Nasa, das rite. kson, don't fly too close to the sun. Korone, best girl. Sawa, collab with Pippa already. Froot, go fucking hang yourself.
Saying that ALL vtubers read /vt/ and possibly TVA seems very, very optimistic in my eyes. There are way too many normie vtubers that recoil at any sort of imageboard culture to bother reading /vt/, especially since that board has a terrible reputation for anyone not autistically obsessing over vtubers, even those who browse other boards. And reading SEAn!gger schizo opinions hardly counts as "honest criticism". Bothering to dig through shit to find some worthwile takes is way too much effort. TVA is less known but at least more tolerable since not everyone is thirstposting. Sure, those two are some of the few places where people talk about vtubers, but I'm pretty sure most of them stick to namesearching themselves on twitter. Hell, I wouldn't put /vt/ much above twitter by the cringe that is posted. The only thing missing is the reply guys.

But I can definitely imagine pcg girls being drawn to the board and maybe even TVA, since they are all their own kind of special. I wouldn't apply Pippa and Kirsche as the broad standard though.

well, this thread showing up on here definitely didn't skew the results :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom