[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
guntard deleted the tweet with the link to the stream that she rt'ed so pretty much no one watched it.
The upside to that was the chat was cozy during it for the first and last time in a very long while.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I don't like being reminded of Egoraptor, such a fag.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
He's loading his baby cannon for pippa it's over unicorns

JMForte

That last one is funny sorry we aren't mentally ill and can reasonably assume the average person isn't a freak until proven otherwise
Camelot, was a freak to start with. Wasn't as bad of a stream as I expected but lets be real, him being an ultra degenerate does make him a freak.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Camelot, was a freak to start with. Wasn't as bad of a stream as I expected but lets be real, him being an ultra degenerate does make him a freak.
I didn't know anything about him before the stream but I got sussy vibes when he started doing the whole Naked Snake thing.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
He's loading his baby cannon for pippa it's over unicorns
That's gonna make Kiwinon post 3 more times, calling us mean words on an anime image board. I hope your happy, the consequences will never be the same.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Yeah I understood when people were put off back then because those two were cringeworthy, boring, attention-grabbing grifters. And Pippa's content for those couple of weeks was in a downturn and it felt like she was back to back collabing with retarded assholes like those, so people were losing patience. But that's not the case here. She's been doing great content and her collab partners, male or otherwise, have been fun, so I really don't get the hysteria now. Not every stream she's done with a male has been trash. I don't remember people bitching about her interviewing that one clown who ran his vtuber company into the dirt.
I mean collabing with this guy multiple times in a week and collabing with Rezuul. That's not as bad as kirbofag and coomalot, but it's pretty annoying. I like her interviews with the ceo, or koe. It's not like I'm against males in general, but I understand why some people don't like this.

logitech

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
That's gonna make Kiwinon post 3 more times, calling us mean words on an anime image board. I hope your happy, the consequences will never be the same.
Howdy, /pcg/ anon! Namefag over here so we can more effectively make fun of you, you pussy.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Pippa is really tring to get him killed

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Yea him taking his shirt off at the end and doing his weird dance at the end and talking about strip clubs as much as he did was definitely a red flag for what kind of person he was.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Eat em and breed em

I need help

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire

Eureka

We're gonna get a Owl collab, aren't we?...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys guys guys

Could you at least keep the 4chan hate till after stream, you have literally summoned the devil by doing this.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom