"Oh my god no let me clarify before I peace out, not actually 'lean...' just hit the drankies....I need to learn the actual meanings of some of these new age words lmao"Mori Calliope

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Kirbopher and Camelot really ruined a lot for Pippa. Left a lot of people rather bitter about guys in general and left Pippa herself pretty shaken and digusted.
Niggas would unironically rather have 47 streams in a row of her poorly playing a game she clearly hates, or cop react streams over a generally entertaining collab with some autists (penis included). Even the camelot stream itself was pretty entertaining, regardless of the terrible autism that came afterwards.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1696635246401.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
UwU is in Ohio?

The funniest crossover is in theory possible but it will never be

JMForte

Kirbopher and Camelot really ruined a lot for Pippa. Left a lot of people rather bitter about guys in general and left Pippa herself pretty shaken and digusted.
/pcg/ never really melted down this bad about Pippa and males until kirbopher and coomalot. I mean they did but it was less because male and more because the male was just annoying and retarded and stuff like that. Maybe the Lia drama could be included in the souring of males.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Niggas would unironically rather have 47 streams in a row of her poorly playing a game she clearly hates, or cop react streams over a generally entertaining collab with some autists (penis included). Even the camelot stream itself was pretty entertaining, regardless of the terrible autism that came afterwards.
I mean most people would probably prefer if she collabed with female vtubers. She could realistically collab with anyone except Holo/Niji and maybe vshojo. She doesn't want to collab with anyone bigger than her though, so I'm surprised the Filian collab happened.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
>He doesn't know the full colress criminal lore

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Postal rrat

chinshilla
/pcg/ never really melted down this bad about Pippa and males until kirbopher and coomalot. I mean they did but it was less because male and more because the male was just annoying and retarded and stuff like that. Maybe the Lia drama could be included in the souring of males.
Meanwhile gunbro is never mentioned at all almost like she just chose bad people to collab with and male collabs aren't intrinsically a problem though I do think they are harder to get right for non unicorn reasons

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
UwU is in Ohio?

The funniest crossover is in theory possible but it will never be
A robot that punches Nolan in the balls whenever he posts a "LMAO".
I mean most people would probably prefer if she collabed with female vtubers. She could realistically collab with anyone except Holo/Niji and maybe vshojo. She doesn't want to collab with anyone bigger than her though, so I'm surprised the Filian collab happened.
Yeah, except there was also sperging when she played Faith with Tenma, but that wasn't as extreme as the male collab sperging.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Lia had that interview and there was no sperging, I think people just lost faith in her tbh

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Yeah I understood when people were put off back then because those two were cringeworthy, boring, attention-grabbing grifters. And Pippa's content for those couple of weeks was in a downturn and it felt like she was back to back collabing with retarded assholes like those, so people were losing patience. But that's not the case here. She's been doing great content and her collab partners, male or otherwise, have been fun, so I really don't get the hysteria now. Not every stream she's done with a male has been trash. I don't remember people bitching about her interviewing that one clown who ran his vtuber company into the dirt.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Surely it's a sfw daki, right?

kingcaid

Meanwhile gunbro is never mentioned at all almost like she just chose bad people to collab with and male collabs aren't intrinsically a problem though I do think they are harder to get right for non unicorn reasons
guntard deleted the tweet with the link to the stream that she rt'ed so pretty much no one watched it.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I really hope Uwu sees through the "handsome" into the Hybristophilia hidden inside

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"Two other American fans?" Oh great we're trying to dox ourselves again.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Well done doxing yourself as one of the three people in the "Colress community".

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Stunned But Dumb

This conversation makes me think of how Vedal backdoored into the vtuber community with Neuro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom