"I will be honest with you - (mint chocolate) reminds me of toothpaste - and boy do I love fucking toothpaste"Banzoin Hakka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I hate Yamanbas, but at least that is better than all the pregnant AI art being posted on /pcg/ lately.
With all the AI resources for making things easily, there's no reason for anything you imagine that has a LoRA or Hypernetwork to not be better than average once touched up with inpainting. Those guys can't even bother to download the nice models and tweak the settings to fulfill their weird fetish, they just tell it to make the most giant oval belly. I think that's kinda the point, it's to make everyone uncomfortable, so the worse looking the better.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Pippa makes literally no sense. She joins dnd groups, but is too socially awkward to go to a store to try out chairs.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This dude is entertaining enough. I don't get Pippa unicorns because she flat out says " I AM YOUR SISTER, I AM NOT GFE". The fact Pippa is an unironic Unicorn herself just drives it home: she knows what it's all about, it's not a misunderstanding. It's not any kind of virtue grab, she just isn't GFE and (AFAIK) has never done anything related to GFE. I get not liking particular male streamers (or any streamer) but most these guys are okay.

As for why she's done so many male collabs, I think these guys are likely much less intimidating to Pippa (then some female Vtubers) and they are probably more assertive about asking her for collabs, getting around Pippa's autism about responding to messages.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Pokemon being shit is only controversial to Pippa. Everyone who played as a kid knows that it's only gotten worse after the DS games.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Could not figure out sudowoodo

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
It's not any kind of virtue grab, she just isn't GFE and (AFAIK) has never done anything related to GFE. I get not liking particular male streamers (or any streamer) but most these guys are okay.
She's a female and she streams, therefore GFE.

But genuinely I've enjoyed her chemistry with this guy since he first showed up on stream.

Stunned But Dumb

As for why she's done so many male collabs, I think these guys are likely much less intimidating to Pippa (then some female Vtubers) and they are probably more assertive about asking her for collabs, getting around Pippa's autism about responding to messages.

I remember when Vesper and Magni graduated she said something about how it was sad, but she doesn't care that much because while she liked them they were stars, not live. The same idea can be applied

Salado

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Sven

This dude is entertaining enough. I don't get Pippa unicorns because she flat out says " I AM YOUR SISTER, I AM NOT GFE". The fact Pippa is an unironic Unicorn herself just drives it home: she knows what it's all about, it's not a misunderstanding. It's not any kind of virtue grab, she just isn't GFE and (AFAIK) has never done anything related to GFE. I get not liking particular male streamers (or any streamer) but most these guys are okay.

Pretty sure Pippa (might have been/also been Kirsche) mentioned that in collab asking they like it when the other collab participant just dictates the stuff they want and they can just say ok. Guys are probably a little better about not beating around 50 bushes when setting up a collab as opposed to other autistic girls.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
The unironic male collab seethers should've fucked off once and for all 10 months ago when she called into Metokur's stream and asked him completely unprompted if he wanted to see her feet.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Ito be fair so is pippa
I bet she was pissed at the ending to oreimo because the author couldn't fully commit to the incest :whatastory:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
1696634727728.png

A sane member of /pcg I think I've seen it all

JMForte

Krampus and most unicorns outside of people who just wont watch usually are schizo, half the cuck posting is antis the other half are fans who like shitposting some of them have done it in the Pippa fancord, she will always get shit on for not doing collabs with people like henya, some have just lost faith in her ability to judge males thanks to kirbopher and coomalot. Wide variety of things being hit on.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
played as a kid
It's even more apparent if you played the first couple as a grown ass man. Not that I would know right fellow kids? :smugpipi:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Krampus and most unicorns outside of people who just wont watch usually are schizo, half the cuck posting is antis the other half are fans who like shitposting some of them have done it in the Pippa fancord, she will always get shit on for not doing collabs with people like henya, some have just lost faith in her ability to judge males thanks to kirbopher and coomalot. Wide variety of things being hit on.
Kirbopher and Camelot really ruined a lot for Pippa. Left a lot of people rather bitter about guys in general and left Pippa herself pretty shaken and digusted.

Short

God Damn the Sun
The unironic male collab seethers should've fucked off once and for all 10 months ago when she called into Metokur's stream and asked him completely unprompted if he wanted to see her feet.
pippaWut m.pngThere was no seething about Jim, almost like is not actually unicorns...

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
@superduper We found someone else who never activated Windows...

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>imagine not knowing how to disable a watermark
:smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom