"NOOO NOT THE FUCKING 'CASH NOW', NOT THESE FUCKING COMMERCIALS!!! FUCK THERE'S SO MANY OF THEEESE!!!"Pipkin Pippa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Pippa AGAIN outs herself as a fake southerner not knowing what a holler is

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I hope chat doesn't actually convince Pippa to get in touch with Knudsen. The guy went off the deep end.
Actually let me rephrase this. Unless it's for an interview where she plans to hardcore grill him asking about his video progress and why he's such a flaming homosexual. Then I'd be interested.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Uwu just needs to come here over TOR and ask to make a new thread for tributes :ironmousekek:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
The guy that made videos on lolcows on the way to possibly becoming a lolcow himself. You can't make this shit up.
Gaze into the abyss...

Topo Chico

Actually let me rephrase this. Unless it's for an interview where she plans to hardcore grill him asking about his video progress and why he's such a flaming homosexual. Then I'd be interested.
Newfag question, is there a stream where she grills a person in an interview?

JMForte

Pippa just casually throwing out she's a redneck from the west coast. Pippa as times goes on you just care less and less about revealing stuff you used to try and keep private.

logitech

Stunned But Dumb

I can assure that what he's talking about is a thing and has been a thing for years. My friend used to make money when he was a neet by having gay men send him their pics and he would tribute the pics and insult them really venomously. Like he would say the worst things about them and humiliate them and call them slurs and they paid big for it. It made him feel bad so he quit but he was thriving for a while there. This was over ten years ago

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Topo Chico

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Watch the DesignerDave interview and go backread the discussion we all had about it when it was happening back on Kiwi Farms. It was fucking amazing, I tell ya.

Also, her grilling Miao from uwu.tv was pretty good.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
I can assure that what he's talking about is a thing and has been a thing for years. My friend used to make money when he was a neet by having gay men send him their pics and he would tribute the pics and insult them really venomously. Like he would say the worst things about them and humiliate them and call them slurs and they paid big for it. It made him feel bad so he quit but he was thriving for a while there. This was over ten years ago
is this an upgrade from the train sperg talk lol

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Even if he didn't fall off the wagon, the guy hasn't done shit in years. He's a has been that has been greatly overshadowed and has become irrelevant.
I still remember finding out that he was becoming a vtuber and thinking why would I give a shit I enjoyed him for his research not his personality besides that I wasn't in to vtubers at the time. Then pippa got me into vtubers and at no point did I think wow I should see what freddy is up to.

JMForte

Kind of but she did mention that when she brings it back she is going to go more hard on questions and if the interview isn't interesting she's going to end early.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
for any footbros the danielle Kelly vs jessa khan ONEFC fight has a lot of women touching feet and putting feet on the face.

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule
1696045657166.png

it's fucking happening

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Piarro

Early Adopter
Pippa AGAIN outs herself as a fake southerner not knowing what a holler is
Anytime that anyone calls her a southerner in chat she says she isn't a southerner. She isn't dishonest about where she comes from.
Watch the Miao interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom